IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Sags: We got Joey Barton, yea big name dat is, played at da top level an' ev'ryfin. Gonna be on da sports pages tomorrow!

Steve L: I don't bloody think so, give Nigel what he wants and not only can he sort out the shit we've seen recently, he can put those stupid sags back in their box!

4 hours ago, cityal said:

Dear Joey convict 6721098, about this...

Bristol rovers fans like to lie about their attendances (especially away), getting a stadium built, their owner's financial worth, how many they took to Wembley, how many fans are locked out of matches, non-league being called division 5 and not sniffing their sister's undewear. Here's a handy graph to explain which club is really biggest in the West Country

Attendances.thumb.jpg.3be6b1ed8587827cfd62233744378777.jpg

It would actually get worse if you include 2018, 2019 and 2020 were our average attendance was c12k more than Rovers.

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

To be fair, he is probably a decent choice of manager for that bunch he did ok at Fleetwood who are a similar size club but he is a walking disaster, you just know it will end in tears...or prison ?‍♂️

A match made in heaven. Vile little man. Vile little club. Wally keeps feeding us the ammo though, so fine by me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 42nite said:

He looks nothing like me!

We walked in the cold air
Freezing breath on a window pane
Lying and waiting
A man in the dark in a picture frame
So mystic and soulful
A voice reaching out in a piercing cry
It stays with you until
The feeling has gone, only you and I
It means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Vienna
The music is weaving
Haunting notes, pizzicato strings
The rhythm is calling
Alone in the night as the daylight brings
A cool, empty silence
The warmth of your hand

24 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

“I’m absolutely certain we can deliver, and get the rovers fans right behind this football club and right behind this team, and proud walking around this city with their chest puffed out and their quarters on”

Oh yes, they sure would be prowed 

Can never escape that chest puffing!!!

What is wrong with these belters....utter delusion again..

rovers5charlton5
Fans' Favourite

http://storage.proboards.com/5848383/a/c6fIyvbPPO3AI60KH0Wl.gif

Posting Level

Next Level in 56 posts
6 hours ago via mobile richhertford likes this
Post Options

Post by rovers5charlton5 on 6 hours ago

Big Jock Avatar
http://storage.proboards.com/5848383/a/c6fIyvbPPO3AI60KH0Wl.gif
I was at the Rovers game at Anfield that Joey talked about. Carl Saunders was on fire that night. What a performance by Rovers. Lost 2-1 but Great atmosphere. We sang nearly all the game. Steve McManaman came over at end and clapped the gas fans and we clapped him back. Memories for some.

Eh Richy, I was there that night pal.

i remember an hour before th start we was singin loud an proud, the th game got goin an Billy Ocean scored an th roof came off an we out sang th Kop.......

......but I’m always honest an I think they switched McManaman from right ta left an th whole game changed, an ta be perfectly honest I think anyone there that night will tell you th Kop roar literally blew us back, it was deafening. I’ll never forget that noise. Good times pal, who knows maybe more ta come one day. FTG. 

My car broke down on the way to the game and the breakdown people offered to tow my car home, but arranged a taxi for us to get to Anfield (from Stoke).

Got in just after Carl Saunders goal, but remember how loud we were that night, some Liverpool fans who's been in the Kop said that we were the loudest away fans they'd ever known.

Hitchhiked home with some fellow Gasheads - happy days.

Jesus H Christ - the whoppers they come out with...

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

“I’m absolutely certain we can deliver, and get the rovers fans right behind this football club and right behind this team, and proud walking around this city with their chest puffed out and their quarters on”

Oh yes, they sure would be prowed 

Keep chests covered up, you never know who might be playing a game of boob cricket!