IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Redsi2 said:

My god he is throwing the previous managers under a bus and ruining any future careers. If I was Tisdale I would be onto a lawyer for slander.

Whatever has gone before me has been negligent. If they were doctors, they should certainly be struck off for what’s gone on here before, but we can’t do anything about that.

It’s an appalling statement to make even if true and I’m sure the LMA will be getting involved. I know Pearson is in the bad books of some for signing Simpson but he could have had a field day chucking Holden under the bus but thankfully is professional enough to take responsibility for what he has inherited and to try and find ways of improving it in the short term until he can make his own changes.

• Like 1

Anyone else watching to stave off the boredom? I’ve gone deep undercover as I had to sign up to Sunderland TV to watch. My name is ‘Billy Sunderland’, a lifelong fan of the rokers (is that their nickname?). Gas relegation party hopefully rolls on today! 

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Anyone else watching to stave off the boredom? I’ve gone deep undercover as I had to sign up to Sunderland TV to watch. My name is ‘Billy Sunderland’, a lifelong fan of the rokers (is that their nickname?). Gas relegation party hopefully rolls on today! 

Black cats these days.

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

So its today that the Johnson express comes into town, with Lee obviously breathing a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to brave the hate filled gasheads in their tents. 

I have seen a couple of posts that suggest that, even in a game like this, some City fans would prefer to see Sunderland lose, such is the deep seated hatred of him.

I'd like to suggest a scenario that would appease all sides. Sunderland win at a canter, even showboating in the last 10 minutes Joey Barton, incensed by what he sees as a deliberate slight at his management,  confronts LJ and lays him out. A mass brawl ensues with several red cards being brandished.

Joey is last seen being bundled into the back of a black maria shouting expletives in a barely intelligible scouse accent. 

You are a time traveler without doubt. 

• Thanks 1