IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

The latest gaffe from Quarter mass at the pits , their , and I use the word loosely, ‘plans’  for the new training ground didn’t take into account the ‘ support ‘ staff and thereby need to be amended.

They forgot that people other than the people they employ to shame themselves professionally on the football pitch need to be housed in what is , nevertheless, a training complex . 

Only at the Gas .

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The latest gaffe from Quarter mass at the pits , their , and I use the word loosely, ‘plans’  for the new training ground didn’t take into account the ‘ support ‘ staff and thereby need to be amended.

They forgot that people other than the people they employ to shame themselves professionally on the football pitch need to be housed in what is , nevertheless, a training complex . 

Only at the Gas .

Is that serious? Haven't they already started building it?

40 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Only some numpties like the Trotters would try to sell "hookey" sag clobber at this time,unless, of course they're nocking out moody blue and white scarves with the printed legend "WE'RE BACK! " on it !

The thing is though, the knock off stuff is probably better quality than the gear they sell officially.

One word - Wembly.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Super said:

Wise words from the Blue Few. In fairness I've been caught with this "moody gear" once or twice - 

Once (in a cheapy type store) I bought some Farenheit looking aftershave, only to look more closely when I got home to realise it was actually called "Fireandheat"! I've also eaten Ken's Fried Chicken, and bought Odidas trainers (silly me)...

But perhaps my most embarrassing faux pas was a couple of years ago at The Memorial Stadium, where I picked up a piece of Bristol Blue inscribed with "Doncaster United" instead of "Doncaster Rovers"! I really should know better by now...! ?

C.N.U.T.S.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Only some numpties like the Trotters would try to sell "hookey" sag clobber at this time,unless, of course they're knocking out moody blue and white scarves with the printed legend "WE'RE BACK! " on it !

Corrected that for you - Don't mention it

39 minutes ago, cityal said:

Le us not forget the same company that is harping on about brand protection now was responsible for the whiteboard at the centre of this atrocity

I hope Blackburn Rovers take them to the cleaners with the BRFC thing

Is that the same cleaners that cleaned the carpets in the supporters lounge? (asking for a friend) 

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

Wise words from the Blue Few. In fairness I've been caught with this "moody gear" once or twice - 

Once (in a cheapy type store) I bought some Farenheit looking aftershave, only to look more closely when I got home to realise it was actually called "Fireandheat"! I've also eaten Ken's Fried Chicken, and bought Odidas trainers (silly me)...

But perhaps my most embarrassing faux pas was a couple of years ago at The Memorial Stadium, where I picked up a piece of Bristol Blue inscribed with "Doncaster United" instead of "Doncaster Rovers"! I really should know better by now...! ?

C.N.U.T.S.

I've got a Tommy Hilfinger shirt

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

C.N.U.T.S.

I bought a hugo boss polo shirt in turkey a few years a go put it on a few days after we got home the family were in fits of laughter on closer inspection it read hugo goss not hugo boss ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

If Wigan and the Wombles win on Saturday and the Sags lose then they'll be 6 points from safety with 4 games to play. They'd need 2 wins just to close back up to safety.

It really could be all over in all but name come 17:00 this Saturday.

please please let this happen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Only at the Gas .

You just know the solution will involve canvas don't you?

• Haha 2