IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Barton can slag off his own players as much as he wants but it was the mutant fans who were going off in their shit stained pants back in August, banging on about what a great Summer they’d had recruitment wise.

HAHA, thick bastards ?

I’m apparently not able to laugh face this - I’ve used up six fifths of my reactions...

Edited by WessexPest
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Banned User said:

I for one hate that we are gonna be league 2 and I do think Barton has a Fifth of the blame, 3 fifths going to garner and tisdale 2 fifths. But I’ll be wrong and a supporter of a thug obviously ?

Well, he's blown any chance with Rachel Riley there. Careless mistake.

7 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

It's like it's being passed between the Chuckle Brothers - 'to me, to you, to me, to you'...!!

I believe their issue all season is they've attempted to pass akin The Chuckle Brothers, problem being they neglected the fact one of them ain't there anymore........

"Oh dear, oh dear......"

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

To those old enough to remember Junior Choice, all join in:

"I know a convict Gaffer,

He walks the Horfield streets,

A thoroughly unpleasant chap,

His team they just get beat.

The Gas thought him their saviour,

He came from Fleetwood Town,

But City fans we love him 'cus,

He took the F**ker's down.

Oh, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,

Ooh, Ha Ha Ha......."

Well Done and Thank You Mr. Stewpot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cityal said:

So, is he still there.........quite honestly I wouldn't know hardly any names in that "team". Of course ,I listened to the last half hour of the mis-match tonight (it would be rude not to),and the comms bloke kept spouting names and I honestly didn't know which side they were on...........do I want them to score, or not !:dunno:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

Just reading the comments on that article has had me chuckling. So deluded it’s brilliant. Anyone would of thought they’d signed Harry Kane ?

There are some gems.

James: EIEIEIO up the football league we go.

Daniel Sheppard: Going to be boring winning every game this season. Another great signing. Real intent this year.

Jay Bear Jones: So three signing in three days all quality players, what has happened to rag bag Rovers?

Dave Pike: Don’t know too much about this guy but he’s a winger and I know we need a few of them so...

Caz: Promotion 2021, scream it at the top of your lungs baby.

3 minutes ago, cityal said:

There are some gems.

James: EIEIEIO up the football league we go.

Daniel Sheppard: Going to be boring winning every game this season. Another great signing. Real intent this year.

Jay Bear Jones: So three signing in three days all quality players, what has happened to rag bag Rovers?

Dave Pike: Don’t know too much about this guy but he’s a winger and I know we need a few of them so...

Caz: Promotion 2021, scream it at the top of your lungs baby.

Well they got their wish, they have successfully managed to get out of league 1.

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Hello Children, Everywhere.

Actually, I don't remember him (I have just looked him up on WIKI), so obviously I am not that old.

But, seriously, Junior Choice was always Ed Stewart for me.

When UM was on his hols, he had star stand-ins like Archie Andrews and Peter Brough, the Radio   ventriloquist !

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

When UM was on his hols, he had star stand-ins like Archie Andrews and Peter Brough, the Radio   ventriloquist !

Ah Yes, Peter Brough, the ventriloquist, with his puppet Archie Andrews.

I remember them and, as you suggest, I imagine they would have been pretty impressive on the radio ?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They're just not very good with numbers - 

Well I said I would give jb until the 3nd of the season, but our season finished tonight, and as far as I can see there have been no improvement at all since jb took over goodness where we go from here.