IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

Chrome is warning me off visiting gaschat due to them stealing information.

I never knew that google was so honest and right about things until now. Well done Google!

no doubt the squatters have nicked their ground in the past too, its what they do

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

no doubt the squatters have nicked their ground in the past too, its what they do

What is amazing they let their ssl cert expire or have the the wrong name for the ssl cert. Amateurs 

Edited by Rob
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

How ironic....

1979FBAD-123D-4E9E-ABF8-48CB3D5D2BED.thumb.jpeg.e5c8f9704d96b9e58f1be3308835370d.jpeg

Makes a change from stealing stadiums I suppose.

The squatters living up to their name both as a club and as a fan base.

The Gift ? 

The thing is though, if you were a scammer hijacking a website to steal personal data then you would surely pick one with a lot of users not one with about six.

Mind you, those six users are dim enough to fall for it I guess.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The thing is though, if you were a scammer hijacking a website to steal personal data then you would surely pick one with a lot of users not one with about six.

Mind you, those six users are dim enough to fall for it I guess.

Not with an IT guru on their member list, that looks after all City's IT, rather than our IT department? Unless he's a bullshitting belter? ?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Barrow had to dig theirs up after promotion to L2 so I assume it's the same for Sutton.

2 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Did Barrow have one too? I knew Harrogate had to replace theirs.

Seems harsh - it ought to be allowed in League 2 IMO. It`s just an unnecessary expense for little clubs with not much money IMO.

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Strange indeed. Apart from the core allegations of safeguarding, which reveal some serious disharmony between the football club and its supporters club, one of the replies (which I found more interesting) states: 

Well the team got relegated, nothing is happening with a new stadium, the building at the training ground has been found to be not fit for purpose and the manager faces possible imprisonment in two weeks time.

So what is the story about the building at the training ground being unfit for purpose?

10 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Strange indeed. Apart from the core allegations of safeguarding, which reveal some serious disharmony between the football club and its supporters club, one of the replies (which I found more interesting) states: 

Well the team got relegated, nothing is happening with a new stadium, the building at the training ground has been found to be not fit for purpose and the manager faces possible imprisonment in two weeks time.

So what is the story about the building at the training ground being unfit for purpose?

Looks alright to me

24 Shed Farmhouse Corrugated Iron Old Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free  Images

• Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Seems harsh - it ought to be allowed in League 2 IMO. It`s just an unnecessary expense for little clubs with not much money IMO.

Listening to the radio today, apparently a lot of their income comes from renting out the pitch to the public and other teams. A new grass pitch up to standard will cost them hundreds of thousands and they'll lose the income from the artificial pitch.

Is it worth it ?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Read somewhere that is was too small, lacked any facilities for support and medical staff. Somewhat below the standard expected for the Downs league.

• Thanks 1