IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I do like the way these 4 players all have a slightly different ‘**** my life’ expression on their faces...

A5F20CA3-B2A1-47F9-898F-1B2F725D3A41.jpeg

"I would like to say that they are treating us well and we have access to food and water.  They've said that if you send the money then we will be allowed to leave unharmed. I love you mum, please arrange for the cash to be left in the prearranged location....."

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I suppose at most clubs, when a player performs badly, he is threatened with being packed off to some ramshackle lower league outfit as punishment.

I wonder what the s*gs threaten those players with?

Judging by recent events, a move back to League 1 with Gillingham. Thereby missing the chance to wear the world famous quarters representing the Barcelona of League 2. Cruel and unusual punishment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

"I would like to say that they are treating us well and we have access to food and water.  They've said that if you send the money then we will be allowed to leave unharmed. I love you mum, please arrange for the cash to be left in the prearranged location....."

The Democratic People’s Republic of Whorefield are good people who have been oppressed by they gert teds for too long. Unless the gert teds cease immediately, we will be forced to play in front of The Glorious Leader, Wael and his oppressive Scouse Monkey. 

Edited by Southport Red
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Windass looks like someone’s just tried to touch him up against his will.

What is it with those creepy bastards?

C52F15E0-A06E-4ACF-A4B9-504CC01F64CF.jpeg

WTF is that? Is that taken at one of the dives they frequent? If it is, do they really have a framed photo of him on the wall?

Needy and obsessed much?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

WTF is that? Is that taken at one of the dives they frequent? If it is, do they really have a framed photo of him on the wall?

Needy and obsessed much?

Taken at the old Kingswood legion where he was the methane snorters guest, just before he got a slap from City supporters.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Taken at the old Kingswood legion where he was the methane snorters guest, just before he got a slap from City supporters.

You really do worry about the state of mind of some of them. To go through your whole life dreaming that your bunch of losers and no hopers will be one point better off than us at some time during it and dying happy if it happens.

14 hours ago, Rob said:

You don't know anything about me. I've not been rude to you. All I stated was the facts which was found from a reputable source on the internet.  The beer quote was the politest way I could think of replying to your rude reply.

So I have to conclude your just a rude person. You would probably not act this way towards someone if you met them down the pub. You should equally not do it on the internet (a vain hope i know).

Fair response Rob - I was just keen to debate the whole Gloucestershire CCC presence in Bristol thing - I apologise if you thought my reply was ‘rude’ - I don’t think it was, I was just stating facts about the history surrounding Gloucestershire CCC and I know I picked you up on spelling the name of their current home ground incorrectly - I assumed you’d have realised that a committed fan of a sporting institution would know the name of their home ground - to highlight your ‘Neville Road’ error was just that, highlighting an error - but in your initial response you clipped 90% of my post to just address the spelling error - as I said, I was more keen to debate the Gloucestershire CCC squatting in the wrong county issue - but you chose to ignore that. Anyway, to re-iterate, I apologise if I’ve upset you or offended you - that was certainly not my intention - I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend ... cheers

• Robin 1

7 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I suppose at most clubs, when a player performs badly, he is threatened with being packed off to some ramshackle lower league outfit as punishment.

I wonder what the s*gs threaten those players with?

Mandatory contract extension I think.

• Haha 1

On 16/06/2021 at 22:01, Kodjias Wrist said:

When we got relegated and when cotts came in we were getting between 11 and 12 k were we not at the bottom? But no there's some reason they would dream up of why they would do better.

And the reason we got 11 to 12k was because half the ground was shut

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

And the reason we got 11 to 12k was because half the ground was shut

That was the season after.

Regarding League position we were in the bottom 4 when Cotts arrived and a late equaliser for Notts County at Meadow Lane after we’d been 1 up for most of the match meant we were bottom at Christmas 2013. A truly shit year, yet we were still getting 10k+ at home. Rovers crowds drop down to the 6k mark when they lose a few games. Fickle bunch.

• Like 1

TWITTER.png.jpg

Some of the highlights...

Barrow away in August - bank holiday weekend by the sea, not sure if it has much of a beach though ?

Harrogate away 30th October - trick or treat? lets hope there's no horror show ?

Salford in November - probably flying high by this point but can they do it on a Tuesday night in Salford?

FGR away - big day out if away fans are allowed by then they will be taking it over, bring back happy memories of conference play offs ?

Boxing day - welcoming Sutton United to the Mem, a club who are famous mainly for 1 giant killing, maybe it will be 2 after this game? ?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Boxing day - welcoming Sutton United to the Mem, a club who are famous mainly for 1 giant killing, maybe it will be 2 after this game? 

Do they get the fact they are at the same level?  

• Like 1