Seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo (ah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you ******* with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

Dylanesque ?

Had a good bit of luck today. I got put through as the lucky caller on the BBC Radio Bristol Big Mystery Prize competition.

The DJ said to me "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous" I replied.

"Don't worry he said, it's an easy Maths question, get it right and you win the star prize"

"That's a bit of luck" I said "I did Maths at GCSE and A-Level and then I went on to do an HND in Engineering and there's lots of Maths in that"

The DJ responded, "Well then it shouldn't be too difficult for you. Ok, Before we start, I can reveal that the Grand Mystery Prize today is 2 VIP Tickets to a Bristol Rovers match of your choice. After the match you'll have the chance to meet the manager and players and you'll get a signed shirt. So, the question you need to answer to win this amazing prize is....... what it 2 plus 2?"

"7" I said.

Edited by Midlands Robin
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

I’m sure plenty of the regulars on Slagchat will claim that it was the wife’s fault, or that she made a meal of it....just like they did when it was the Barnsley manager on the receiving end.

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I’m sure plenty of the regulars on Slagchat will claim that it was the wife’s fault, or that she made a meal of it....just like they did when it was the Barnsley manager on the receiving end.

Seems completely out of character to me ?

• Haha 2

I think we have to be a bit careful in claiming the high ground here? It sounds like his wife isn't pressing charges which makes it similar to the Danny Simpson case. Obviously with Barton being the manager rather than 'just' a player, that makes it a bit different and Simpson wasn't employed by City at the time of the offence and the conviction was spent but hitting a woman is the same regardless of who the perpetrator is.

I would imagine that he'll be put on gardening leave at the very least until it reaches court but isn't domestic violence difficult to prosecute if the victim doesn't want to press charges?

Looking like another huge error in judgment by Wael though, it's not as if this has come out of the blue (no pun intended) with Barton's past convictions and certainly adds to the circus over there.

Edited by fgrsimon
spelling

2 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

So is that two assault cases for him at court including the Barnsley manager, what’s the bet he just gets a slap on the wrist 

He has previous assault convictions, and has had prison sentences. 

On that basis, any sentencing judge in either case would be hard pressed; not to give him another custodial sentence for either offence.

Domestic violence is quite rightly not accepted nowadays, and the Giggs situation shows what the club really should do in this situation (suspension or gardening leave pending the trial).

However the Gas have know about this since the 2nd June; and of course employed him in the first instance when he had a court case outstanding against him.

In my eyes they are morally redundant here. Unfortunately, the Gas have so much invested in the "Barton Project", that i think they're blinded as to how bad this man is for their club.

At least with our Simpson situation, it was years ago, and the matter had been dealt with.

Assaulting your partner, may well be the final straw for him though. Plenty of parties/Sponsors/Fans won't tolerate that.

• Like 1