IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Should BRFC challenge EFL? | Bristol Rovers GasChat Forum

Always the victims! It`s a conspiracy I tells thee!

I've just read a bit of that, absolutely laughable, pathetic and embarrassing! They really are as thick as shit and as needy as they come. Mayor Marvin is a Sag, so maybe he can have a quiet word - what like with their stadium negotiations? Unbelievable...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Have to say, was impressed by the following your lot took up to Scunny. Saw the goal when the players all piled into the crowd.

Really pleased with that as 3 weeks ago we wasn't sure i we would have a club until Power sold up. The few professionals we had only stated pre/ season training around the same time and within the last 2 weeks we've brought in 11 players who haven't even had time to gel together and there's still more to follow. The best thing I've seen is the new owner sat amongst the fans celebrating behind the goal! 

Very early days but there's an energy about the club again and have to say how well Ben Garner speaks and maybe the horse punchers were too soon to sack him as the guy clearly has a vision along with the new owner and director of football we have in place.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Really pleased with that as 3 weeks ago we wasn't sure i we would have a club until Power sold up. The few professionals we had only stated pre/ season training around the same time and within the last 2 weeks we've brought in 11 players who haven't even had time to gel together and there's still more to follow. The best thing I've seen is the new owner sat amongst the fans celebrating behind the goal! 

Very early days but there's an energy about the club again and have to say how well Ben Garner speaks and maybe the horse punchers were too soon to sack him as the guy clearly has a vision along with the new owner and director of football we have in place.

I think we did sack him too soon, you could see that there were improvements on the pitch, and I think that he would have kept us up.

It seems that the players who were signed/disposed of were not all of his choosing, although he carried the can.  I'd like to see him do well, even if he is just up the M4. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Should BRFC challenge EFL? | Bristol Rovers GasChat Forum

Always the victims! It`s a conspiracy I tells thee!

Hahaha - Gas cretins.

According to the EFL’s FT Facebook post the Slags drew so they’re actually trying to make them look good, not ludicrous. No, Joey’s travelling tent circus manages to accomplish that all on its own.

Oh dear, the universally-adored Gash are not getting much love or sympathy from Mansfield fans:

“Rovers players behaved just like Barton - snide and nasty.  I’m glad you left with nothing.  Stags weren’t on their A game by a long way, but some kind of justice prevailed.”

“You’re a team of thugs, disgusting side, you won't go far trying to bully your opposition. Pure filth.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Oh dear, the universally-adored Gash are not getting much love or sympathy from Mansfield fans:

“Rovers players behaved just like Barton - snide and nasty.  I’m glad you left with nothing.  Stags weren’t on their A game by a long way, but some kind of justice prevailed.”

“You’re a team of thugs, disgusting side, you won't go far trying to bully your opposition. Pure filth.”

Unimpossible - they're universally loved.  

9 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Barton running onto the pitch at FT to stop his ‘players’ shaking hands with the referee, W⚓

Trying to create a 'them and us' mentality as motivation for the players and the fans. Thing is, he tried this last year and it went totally tits up. After every match last season it was all about bad referees and he's started off this season the same.  Its more about disguising Bartons own failures if anything. Throw the blame somewhere else and hang in there til you're eventually found out.  

He's a classless oik; he and the slags are a match made in heaven. 

Edited by cityloyal473
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Barton running onto the pitch at FT to stop his ‘players’ shaking hands with the referee, W⚓

He was making sure that they didn't confront the referee, physically pulled one player away - same as a lot of managers usually do when the players have been riled by some of the ref's decisions.  If you're going to criticise, at least keep it factual.