IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 07/08/2021 at 19:01, Lanterne Rouge said:

Well, we have got previous. Some s*gs are still having trouble sleeping after we were in the away end in 2014...........................

I’ve even heard there’s a few who haven’t come out yet because we are waiting outside in the car park.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

big game for those pratts tonight

Dream tie for them really.

Big cup game against opponents from a higher division. 

Nothing to lose really. They win and they claim the sizable scalp of Cheltenham Town..! 

Lose, and what did anyone really expect against superior opposition..! 

Cheltenham....! FFS..! ???

Just now, weepywall said:

I've found the Gas crowd......wait for it.......2409 Inc 350 Cheltenham ????

I live not too far away from some of their drinking holes and none of them looked remotely busy when I went out to go to the shops.

It was the first time I'd seen any Rovers shirts in the area in the 9 months I've lived this far up Gloucester Road.

10 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I've found the Gas crowd......wait for it.......2409 Inc 350 Cheltenham ????

Historically the Gas have always had significantly less supporters than City and that’s not likely to change. We know it and they know it so I don’t get why it’s necessary to point out their modest attendances.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Historically the Gas have always had significantly less supporters than City and that’s not likely to change. We know it and they know it so I don’t get why it’s necessary to point out their modest attendances.

Morning...have a nice day !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Old bean, you seem to have inadvertently staggered into the “take the piss out of Rovers” thread and been perturbed that there’s piss taking of Rovers. Much like when you

- Inadvertently staggered into the transfer forum and was discombobulated to see potential transfers discussed

- Inadvertently staggered into the politics forum and was horrified to see people with informed opinion on political discourse

- Inadvertently staggered into a thread on veganism and was flabbergasted to see vegan based discussion

Its a f*ng minefield this place…

He needs to inadvertently stagger off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I don’t get why it’s necessary to sign up to the Ipswich Forum to stick your nose into their affairs and get thoroughly rinsed by the natives....but each to their own.

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I don’t get why it’s necessary to sign up to the Ipswich Forum to stick your nose into their affairs and get thoroughly rinsed by the natives....but each to their own.

What!?  You got the wrong forum. It was Sunderland AFC that were hostile and ignorant when I gave them the heads up about LJ.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

What!?  You got the wrong forum. It was Sunderland AFC that were hostile and ignorant when I gave them the heads up about LJ.

Thank you for correcting me.

Must have been someone else on the Ipswich forum.

I still don’t understand why you’d do it, but like I say...each to their own.

If Rovers fans didn’t keep banging on about their ‘huge support’ then we probably wouldn’t keep pointing out that it’s a load of bollocks. Hope this helps.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Thank you for correcting me.

Must have been someone else on the Ipswich forum.

I still don’t understand why you’d do it, but like I say...each to their own.

If Rovers fans didn’t keep banging on about their ‘huge support’ then we probably wouldn’t keep pointing out that it’s a load of bollocks. Hope this helps.

Their 'huge support' is waiting for when St. Joey leads the 'sleeping giant' back to the promised land (League One) before packing out da Mem 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Old bean, you seem to have inadvertently staggered into the “take the piss out of Rovers” thread and been perturbed that there’s piss taking of Rovers. Much like when you

- Inadvertently staggered into the transfer forum and was discombobulated to see potential transfers discussed

- Inadvertently staggered into the politics forum and was horrified to see people with informed opinion on political discourse

- Inadvertently staggered into a thread on veganism and was flabbergasted to see vegan based discussion

Its a f*ng minefield this place…

Is that like when he Inadvertently staggered into the drivers seat of the mini bus taking his Rovers chums to Wembley.

• Haha 5