IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 minutes ago, In the Net said:

He was making sure that they didn't confront the referee, physically pulled one player away - same as a lot of managers usually do when the players have been riled by some of the ref's decisions.  If you're going to criticise, at least keep it factual. 

This actually came from one of your own, so not making shit up. Funny how Barton criticised the Ref (again) at FT ? everyone’s fault except his own.

24 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

This actually came from one of your own, so not making shit up. Funny how Barton criticised the Ref (again) at FT ? everyone’s fault except his own.

That's the whole point though.....if it comes out of the gob or written hand of any Fewer the chances are it has been made up without any relevance to fact whatsoever. I think that is what In The Net was getting at..............

• Haha 2

Excuse, after excuse tonight on radio.  Has he ever wondered why teams love playing against his team’s….has he ever wondered whether his players might like to play against a team who aren’t desperate to put their manager in his place.

Circus.

Rovers must be hoping they can find a reason to sack him and avoid a pay-off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Excuse, after excuse tonight on radio.  Has he ever wondered why teams love playing against his team’s….has he ever wondered whether his players might like to play against a team who aren’t desperate to put their manager in his place.

Circus.

Rovers must be hoping they can find a reason to sack him and avoid a pay-off.

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

That's the whole point though.....if it comes out of the gob or written hand of any Fewer the chances are it has been made up without any relevance to fact whatsoever. I think that is what In The Net was getting at..............

It was posted by one person, who only ever has negative things to say - plenty of other posts pointing out that what he said was incorrect - wonder why BCFC11 didn't quote one of those?

32 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

The hubcap stealer wasn’t happy with the “line person” who was responsible for ensuring his grubby mob slunk home with nothing to show for their efforts. ?

He referred to said person as "lineswoman", then hastily corrected himself, as one must do these days. 

6 minutes ago, In the Net said:

It was posted by one person, who only ever has negative things to say - plenty of other posts pointing out that what he said was incorrect - wonder why BCFC11 didn't quote one of those?

He referred to said person as "lineswoman", then hastily corrected himself, as one must do these days. 

I have no clue what ‘posts’ you are referring to? The person I heard it from was from a Sag who was actually at the game, who funnily enough for some reason or another thinks the sun shines out of Barton’s ass.

As for me only posting ‘negative things’ not like your shower do anything positive now isit, hence why this thread exists.

35 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I have no clue what ‘posts’ you are referring to? The person I heard it from was from a Sag who was actually at the game, who funnily enough for some reason or another thinks the sun shines out of Barton’s ass.

As for me only posting ‘negative things’ not like your shower do anything positive now isit, hence why this thread exists.

Apologies, somebody had written exactly the same thing on the forum, so I wrongly assumed that was where you'd got it from.  I was referring to that poster with regard to posting negative things, not yourself (to be fair, I wouldn't expect you to post anything positive).

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

Apologies, somebody had written exactly the same thing on the forum, so I wrongly assumed that was where you'd got it from.  I was referring to that poster with regard to posting negative things, not yourself (to be fair, I wouldn't expect you to post anything positive).

Ah apologies also, thought you were referring to me ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

But, but,  a gashead always lies, but @In the Netis a gashead and she is saying the opposite, but everything a gashead says is a lie and that means....   .does not compute..    

Glitch Does Not Compute GIF

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, In the Net said:

He was making sure that they didn't confront the referee, physically pulled one player away - same as a lot of managers usually do when the players have been riled by some of the ref's decisions.  If you're going to criticise, at least keep it factual. 

Well that bodes well then. How fortunate the Blue Few are to have a leader with such a cool head in a potentially volatile situation. Players riled by a dodgy refs decisions - a contentious sending off, a late late penalty award. Anything could happen! You need sound, level headed leadership at these times, someone who can step outside of the maelstrom, take control and lead by example. It looks like Rovers have found their man...

:laugh:...

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Should BRFC challenge EFL? | Bristol Rovers GasChat Forum

Always the victims! It`s a conspiracy I tells thee!

Now they’re saying we should have our first game moved back to the Tuesday just so that they can play their first game at home ?

Presumably our first round League Cup match will need to be rearranged  as well considering that usually occupies that slot in the fixture list? 

Rearrange and delay everything just so that they can lose at home on the opening day at the Mem...which won’t even be full as they never fill their tiny ground anyway. ?

Deluded, entitled BELTERS.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Now they’re saying we should have our first game moved back to the Tuesday just so that they can play their first game at home ?

Presumably our first round League Cup match will need to be rearranged  as well considering that usually occupies that slot in the fixture list? 

Rearrange and delay everything just so that they can lose at home on the opening day at the Mem...which won’t even be full as they never fill their tiny ground anyway. ?

Deluded, entitled BELTERS.

Ignoring the fact, of course, that in return we always move our fixtures during the season whenever there is a clash (why the EFL are so daft that they arrange home matches for both clubs on the same weekend is anyone's guess).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BS3City said:

Well that bodes well then. How fortunate the Blue Few are to have a leader with such a cool head in a potentially volatile situation. Players riled by a dodgy refs decisions - a contentious sending off, a late late penalty award. Anything could happen! You need sound, level headed leadership at these times, someone who can step outside of the maelstrom, take control and lead by example. It looks like Rovers have found their man...

:laugh:...

The irony of the situation did not pass me by! ?

19 hours ago, In the Net said:

I find it slightly ironic that he pulls payers away to avoid physical confrontation when he’s spent his entire life involved in physical confrontation. He must be the most obnoxious manager in the football pyramid. Just a quick summary on this website belie 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurosport.co.uk/football/scottish-premiership/2016-2017/the-life-and-crimes-of-joey-barton-but-is-he-football-s-biggest-bad-boy_sto5860687/story-amp.shtml

7 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Ignoring the fact, of course, that in return we always move our fixtures during the season whenever there is a clash (why the EFL are so daft that they arrange home matches for both clubs on the same weekend is anyone's guess).

Also ignoring the fact there is no ******* ballon fiesta this year and nor was there last year. Always the victim that lot ?‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

I find it slightly ironic that he pulls payers away to avoid physical confrontation when he’s spent his entire life involved in physical confrontation. He must be the most obnoxious manager in the football pyramid. Just a quick summary on this website belie 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurosport.co.uk/football/scottish-premiership/2016-2017/the-life-and-crimes-of-joey-barton-but-is-he-football-s-biggest-bad-boy_sto5860687/story-amp.shtml

As I said in my earlier post, the irony of it did not pass me by, however, on this occasion he did the right thing, the same as most managers do in that situation. 

22 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Barton’s salty post-match remarks are music to the ears. Says he doesn’t want to “bleat on” about officials and then proceeds to do exactly that.

Loved one of Ron Atkinson’s classic post match comments back in the dim and distant: “I don’t comment on referees and I’m not making an exception for that prat” ... ???

• Haha 6