IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Slacker said:

But think how many packets of stale crisps and bottles of out of date Fanta she could treat herself to.Or almost three months subscription to Babestation........I...uuh...  errrm..would imagine. 

Maybe they could launch a new, special streaming service for the fewers. 

THEONLYFAN.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

40 years ago crowds were not ‘that great’ all around the country.

We still managed to average more than them last time we were in the 4th division than they did at the same time in the division above us.

16 hours ago, glynriley said:

Different world back then cheif. There were only 3 clubs in the country that averaged over 30,000 in 82. Thatcher, strikes, violence. All had a big effect. 

Points appreciated. At least I can say I was there :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Brace yourself.

This is hilarious. 

https://bristolroverssc.co.uk/45-for-stephanie/

Not even half a tank of petrol.

I dunno. Maybe she rides a moped. There'd surely we enought left over for a cod lot if she did.

PS Myabe they need to rename it the 45:45 draw.

Edited by Sleepy1968

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Of course.

You can’t just present someone with that sort of money and cut them loose without appropriate aftercare.

Although it’s possible of course that this is actually a ‘Brewsters Millions’ type challenge whereby if Stephanie successfully spends all of her £45 over the next month then the owner of the 6th richest club in the World will give her £300 million he found down the back of his sofa?

Lets see what happens.

Didn't Brewster buy a LOWER LEAGUE CLUB to try and get rid of some of his inheritance, perhaps Stephanie could go down that route but that would still leave her with £44.95 to dump.

Sorry Stephanie not much help really.

Edited by cidercity
  • Haha 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Pretty sure they are digital now, cheaper to produce, more accessible and able to get national rather than regional sponsorship and with them being readily available more view per ad, meaning a stronger spend.

The Gate went cashless, it's now going paperless.

@In the Net We now have a free online matchday program but also have sellers around the ground like before

• Thanks 1

Lower left on page 30 of today's !Metro".

Joey Barton believes he needs more time to turn around Rovers fortunes.

It was grim before I came in, It was terrible before I got here and I don't think it's improved. it needs a great reset.

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I can only assume that Wally has a lifelong ambition to be a moderator on Gaschat.

This sort of dictatorial attitude is something that the chosen fewer loves.

Check this out!

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/18409/supporters-club-statement

That's horrendous.  Take away their ability to run the shop, forcing them to sale the shop, then they want the takings from the sale . That bit where the club are trying to have a meeting with the volunteers sounds really suspect too. Really sounds like Wael 7 the club are desperate for any money they can get. If that was us , the fans would be going mad. Be interesting to see where this goes.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

More difficult than you imagine.

She could buy the Mem, but then she'll be left with about £35 in change.

Yep I remember a sag being asked “what would you do if you won the Lottery?” - he said “I’d buy da gas” - “yeh” said the interviewer “and what would you do if you got four numbers?” - old ones are the best ... ??

• Like 1