IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

46 minutes ago, BarneyN said:

On holiday in Devon, should I take the opportunity to watch Exeter play Rovers tomorrow?

I think I might go, still trying to catch up on all the lost live football so it’s either Torquay or Exeter. 
I think it’ll be Exeter especially now Owura Edwards has gone on loan there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, In the Net said:

I'm not responsible for, or necessarily in agreement with, everything which is said or done by my fellow supporters.  I've always tried to be honest when commenting on things which have happened at the club, be they good or bad.  @Bar BS3seems to have a bit of personal vendetta, unfortunately without any wit to make it entertaining.

I totally get that it seems a bit odd that I post on here, although, for me, it's largely been a positive experience.

Because my posts (to you on this thread) are an easy target, doesn't make me witless. 

Ignoring the stated facts and glossing over them, however, does make you a typical Rovers fan.

Yes it is very odd, the amount of time you frequent your rivals forum... Don't bitch about receiving a few awkward realities or a bit of stick. 

I honestly couldn't give a toss about your interpretation of my replies, but don't play the victim cars when I think I've been pretty reason with my criticism of your (tinpot) club. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cider11 said:

Considering how famous they claim their quarters to be. The didn’t even make it onto this list - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4732385880122975&id=121452464549696&anchor_composer=false

6C0C5179-EB34-4D59-B315-A85C16E05243.jpeg

They weren’t even the first few comments until one sag piped up ?

Looks like ‘Da famous quarterz’ aren’t anywhere near as recognised as they think.

Love the fact that one Gashead posted a picture of their Fred West flag as well....now Facebook users around the Planet will know what ******* sinister wrong uns they are.

• Flames 1