IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

and picked up a yellow card within 4 minutes

Ran past a saggie taking a throw in and tipped the ball out of hands. :clap:

The Exeter commentator said 'rovers were shocking and Exeter could have had 9'. 

The second half was a poor spectacle tbh and Exeter knew it was over as a contest. 

• Haha 1

2nd half was pretty even to be fair but Exeter knew they had it sewn up. No doubt the scouse thug will say they were vastly improved but I think it was more to do with Exeter playing in flip flops and bermuda shorts. Carrying a deckchair each while smoking cigars wouldn't have helped either! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

2nd half was pretty even to be fair but Exeter knew they had it sewn up. No doubt the scouse thug will say they were vastly improved but I think it was more to do with Exeter playing in flip flops and bermuda shorts. Carrying a deckchair each while smoking cigars wouldn't have helped either! 

.... and we know what Joey would have done if he’d got hold of one of those cigars ... ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

image.png.00bde9faf459aa200addb23a7d83cab5.png

image.png.2758b904734e37c4c1e4e13cbf4263bb.png

image.png.9f81c7e4b361152474b994ce649bce20.png

'We need about 100% better than that crock of sh**.@

'I’m speechless, I hate supporting this club , embarrassment isn’t a strong enough word '

'...............I'm lost for words ..........
Really embarrassed, I'm going into hiding!'

Happy Saturday fellow reds! :)

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Sag on the radio said. We could of had 6 first half on Tuesday geoff .

I listen to 3 efl podcasts & every pundit on each one has topped Oldham to Finish  bottom . Hardly a amazing result was it 

If the way we played last night was a relatively sweet smelling scent and our team last season smelt of nothing, that gas performance was a pile of stinking manure, they were truly awful!

Edited by Ska Junkie

Comparing themselves with Liverpool and Man U now!

“Very disappointing for those travelling down, mad 25 mins! but we did win the last hour 1-0! I know it will be toxic on here now but these things happen to all teams ,even the Man u's and Liverpool's of this world 

Yeah but not every other week, which is why they are currently 1st and 5th and not 90th!

3 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

“Very disappointing for those travelling down, mad 25 mins! but we did win the last hour 1-0! I know it will be toxic on here now but these things happen to all teams ,even the Man u's and Liverpool's of this world 

Yeah but not every other week, which is why they are currently 1st and 5th and not 90th!

It's only 80 miles straight down the M5 not 160+

13 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Man Utd and Liverpool go 4-0 down to Exeter inside half an hour?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

“Won the second half 1-0” “that hasn’t happened to any of my teams before” “we are everyone’s cup final” “we will get promoted this year”

The guy genuinely needs therapy or something. Has a really bad delusion issue. 

Jesus, Exeter could have upped it at any time they chose, they just didn't need to. A couple of times they did and tore through the gas defence.

They play in a shit pit, with crowds of 6,000 yet this fool panders to the gas hordes about being a big club whereas in reality they are a very poor L2 side, playing in a dreadful, dilapidated stadium, with average support. 

Cup final my arse! As for promotion, LOOOOL! 

I genuinely despise that scouse prat! 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2