IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

13 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

They are lucky enough to have their own Mystic Meg on their forum so it looks like they will be getting automatic promotion after all ...

"What is in Barton’s favour, and why I think he isn’t under pressure, the patsy fixtures keep on coming. NOT IMPOSSIBLE WE ARE UNBEATEN IN NEXT SEVEN. Either way plenty of points to pick up.

Barrow a - should get something
Crawley relegation candidates h - we will win
Pool a - toughie, but why not a draw
Orient h - toughie but why not a win
Walsall relegation candidates a - we will win
Swindon h - doesn’t bear thinking about losing, there will be loads of aggression to Ben and lots of pro Barton support in this derby fixture, I predict win
Carlisle a - why not at least point "

Why not indeed?!

Barrow a  A bloody long way and a stuffing

Crawley h   I`ll give him that one

Hartlepool a  See Barrow

Orient h  Draw

Walsall a  Lose

Swindon h Lose in front of about 7k screaming g*sheads because Swindon are better than them. Barton sacked. Horses punched.

Carlisle a See Barrow and Hartlepool

So four points.

26 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

They are lucky enough to have their own Mystic Meg on their forum so it looks like they will be getting automatic promotion after all ...

"What is in Barton’s favour, and why I think he isn’t under pressure, the patsy fixtures keep on coming. NOT IMPOSSIBLE WE ARE UNBEATEN IN NEXT SEVEN. Either way plenty of points to pick up.

Barrow a - should get something
Crawley relegation candidates h - we will win
Pool a - toughie, but why not a draw
Orient h - toughie but why not a win
Walsall relegation candidates a - we will win
Swindon h - doesn’t bear thinking about losing, there will be loads of aggression to Ben and lots of pro Barton support in this derby fixture, I predict win
Carlisle a - why not at least point "

Why not indeed?!

just about sums those clowns up as Garner had a ill child when he was there, was working under difficult conditions and they're already saying there will be plenty of aggression towards him.

Don't forget the warm welcome we will be giving him?

Edited by Shaun Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Barrow a  A bloody long way and a stuffing

Crawley h   I`ll give him that one

Hartlepool a  See Barrow

Orient h  Draw

Walsall a  Lose

Swindon h Lose in front of about 7k screaming g*sheads because Swindon are better than them. Barton sacked. Horses punched.

Carlisle a See Barrow and Hartlepool

So four points.

**** I, why doesn't he just say that we''ll win our next 42 games, if it's that easy ?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Exeter were lucky…

D6087551-9F85-41F0-A111-987DD93A4DB9.jpeg

Team gets dicked due to the other goalkeeper making saves - Exeter should fine him, goalkeepers stopping goals whatever next.

I see they've got Barrow on the weekend, apt as most of their fans should have been admitted to Barrow hospital years ago

• Haha 1

Let's not forget it was 'non league' Barrow that knocked them out of the FA Cup a few years ago and we all pissed ourselves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38120940

A few years on and it's a league fixture for them now. As It stands, Barrow actually sit above them in the football pyramid 

Edited by Lydered

6 hours ago, Lydered said:

Let's not forget it was 'non league' Barrow that knocked them out of the FA Cup a few years ago and we all pissed ourselves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38120940

A few years on and it's a league fixture for them now. As It stands, Barrow actually sit above them in the football pyramid 

Are you suggesting that an upset is on the cards? Barrow to lose at home to lowly Bristol Rovers?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

This chap drove past me in Bristol today, and what with the blue and white livery on his van, I got to wondering which football team he supports.

I just hope, I really hope....well, you know.

Does anyone here happen to know 'Mr Gapper'?

1.jpg

Nah, would surely be a soft top (slightly ripped) if he was one of them.