IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

“I’ve got my professional life at stake here because if I can’t get Bristol Rovers promoted out of this division, I’m not going to get the top jobs I want, I’m not going to get to work up the food chain for these big clubs, so I’ve got a lot invested.”

He's so deluded that he is the perfect manager for them.

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

“I’ve got my professional life at stake here because if I can’t get Bristol Rovers promoted out of this division, I’m not going to get the top jobs I want, I’m not going to get to work up the food chain for these big clubs, so I’ve got a lot invested.”

If I was in his shoes I’d be more concerned about being bummed in the showers at Her Madges Pleasure. He is full of shit but doing a fantastic job

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

I can't think of any of the bigger teams that would consider a convicted criminal as Manager, the publicity alone would effect their sponsorship etc.

3 minutes ago, Malago said:
7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

The only big club he’s going to be in charge of is the one for breaking rocks at Her Majesty’s pleasure.

I thought you couldn't get bigger than the famous Bristol Rovers ?

49 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think he was just doing his usual trick of using big words that he's just learned. 

Usually it's enough to baffle the fewers into believing he's not just a thick scouse thug. 

I don't think he actually knows what many of the words mean - he just likes showing that he knows them. 

When it comes to baffling them, It would be a lot easier for him if he was allowed to express himself using his fluent French

• Haha 1

Before Barton, could anyone honestly imagine any manager at any club saying "I'm only here to put myself in the shop window for a bigger club"?

I can think of a list of managers who had top flight playing career's and went on to cut their teeth managing lower league clubs and can't think of any of them as being as arrogant and deluded as Barton.

1 minute ago, Midlands Robin said:

Before Barton, could anyone honestly imagine any manager at any club saying "I'm only here to put myself in the shop window for a bigger club"?

I can think of a list of managers who had top flight playing career's and went on to cut their teeth managing lower league clubs and can't think of any of them as being as arrogant and deluded as Barton.

He may as well have added "you're lucky to have me here"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

I read that and I thought "**** me get off your high horse you got them relegated and currently 1 place above the relegation zone for league 2".

The fact is he has a worse record then both Garner and Tisdale who he called Negligent.

3 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

Has he forgotten to take his medication?  There's no way he'll get anywhere near to promotion with those clowns this season. He can start sending out his professional (!) CV....from his local gaol.

8 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

Oh deary me...

I can't somehow picture Nigel spouting anything quite like this....

Like comparing god with a slug.

Plus he seems to have forgotten the other 'spanner in the spokes - probable imminent 'chokey ?..

4 hours ago, Son of Fred said:

Oh deary me...

I can't somehow picture Nigel spouting anything quite like this....

Like comparing god with a slug.

Plus he seems to have forgotten the other 'spanner in the spokes - probable imminent 'chokey ?..

This was from a Rovers fan on Gas Chat - Perhaps they are beginning to see what a clown he really is :

I listen to Nigel Pearson - Quality balanced and measured leader.
I then listen to Barton - Fast paced, contradicting himself and just nonsense. It’s embarrassing.

14 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think he was just doing his usual trick of using big words that he's just learned. 

Usually it's enough to baffle the fewers into believing he's not just a thick scouse thug. 

I don't think he actually knows what many of the words mean - he just likes showing that he knows them. 

Jean Paul Bartre will soon be able to philosophise about having it up the arse in the showers.

• Like 2