IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

32 minutes ago, richyy66 said:

This was from a Rovers fan on Gas Chat - Perhaps they are beginning to see what a clown he really is :

I listen to Nigel Pearson - Quality balanced and measured leader.
I then listen to Barton - Fast paced, contradicting himself and just nonsense. It’s embarrassing.

This poster seems to be a reasonable person...

Maybe he/she should come across & into the light ?

13 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

“I’ve got my professional life at stake here because if I can’t get Bristol Rovers promoted out of this division, I’m not going to get the top jobs I want, I’m not going to get to work up the food chain for these big clubs, so I’ve got a lot invested.”

He’s obviously going to plead insanity…

"If you put Klopp in this job, or Guardiola, and you give them the resources we’ve had, and the exit strategies of 28 players leaving out of 34, they wouldn’t take the job, because they’ve obviously earned the right not to do that, but I don’t think they would be able to turn it around quicker than we can.”

“It’s frustrating. I like winning games of football as a coach. I’ve been a lot more used to that than I have since I came to the football club, but you can clearly see that there have been long-running issues at the club; stuff that in my opinion has been really negligent and poor and certain departments."

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-barton-certain-right-man-5845293

Entire first paragraph aside.. he really is a knob isn’t he, everyone else’s fault.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

14 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

“I’ve got my professional life at stake here because if I can’t get Bristol Rovers promoted out of this division, I’m not going to get the top jobs I want, I’m not going to get to work up the food chain for these big clubs, so I’ve got a lot invested.”

There’s another bit in this interview where he talks about having “lived out of his car for the last 6 or 7 weeks before finding a place to stay down here”.

He took over on February 22nd (same day as Nige), so what on earth is he on about? He’s been their manager for over six months now.

As another gaschat post put it, his interviews are just a contradictory random word salad, none of which appears to make any sense at all.

He is clearly delusional & is making Ben Garner (who was rubbish, but clearly had a coherent strategy based on young players) look like Jurgen Klopp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

That's quite an incredible thing for any manager to say publicly..! 

Of course people look to progress, but you don't blantently say it..... And you certainly don't blantently say it whilst doing as badly as he's doing..! 

Also, here's a thought, Joey.... 

If you're that focused on a successful professional future.... Stop attacking people, be them opposing players/managers. Your own team mates, supporters out in town, and your wife..! 

Grade A bellend..! Suits them so perfectly, with his stream of verbal shite, along with his incomprehensible illusions of grandure & self importance..! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:
"If you put Klopp in this job, or Guardiola, and you give them the resources we’ve had, and the exit strategies of 28 players leaving out of 34, they wouldn’t take the job, because they’ve obviously earned the right not to do that, but I don’t think they would be able to turn it around quicker than we can.”

“It’s frustrating. I like winning games of football as a coach. I’ve been a lot more used to that than I have since I came to the football club, but you can clearly see that there have been long-running issues at the club; stuff that in my opinion has been really negligent and poor and certain departments."

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-barton-certain-right-man-5845293

Entire first paragraph aside.. he really is a knob isn’t he, everyone else’s fault.

That's what you get when you're a convicted (unreformed) thug..!

You have to take whatever shitty jobs anyone's willing to give you. 

Like well over qualified convicts who end up cleaning public toilets to scrape a living, because of their previous mistakes - sadly for Joey, there wasn't anything as glamorous as that available and he's had to endure managing Bristol Rovers as his penance..! 

5 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

They just can't help themselves can they. Has a 15er ever commented on anything without mentioning just how big their fanbase is?

Screenshot_20210829-110526-714.png

Hahahahahaha deluded idiot 

4942C94D-242F-4E63-92E5-3F0C3F7D3D0E.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Rebounder said:

This is actually amazing. Conspiracy theory to rival Qanon. 

Is Barton out to finish us off?

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/18489/jb-out-finish-off

The gift.....

10 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Just caught up with their 'highlights' on Quest. Ludicrous red card. His offense was to shout at the guy faking injury on the floor and then reach down and touch him. Yellow at the absolute worst. 

But yet, the ref was biased against the 15ers of course... ?

Yes he was..................he knew the sags couldn't beat Barrow, so he compounded the jeopardy by sending off a Barrow player so it would make it look even worse........simples !

15 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

That's quite an incredible thing for any manager to say publicly..! 

Of course people look to progress, but you don't blantently say it..... And you certainly don't blantently say it whilst doing as badly as he's doing..! 

Basically saying “this shitty little club is just a stepping stone for me, I want a proper job ASAP”

And they’ll still fawn all over him like love sick schoolgirls. Such a funny little fanbase ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Absolute ?end. His delusion is unbelievable

22 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

They just can't help themselves can they. Has a 15er ever commented on anything without mentioning just how big their fanbase is?

Screenshot_20210829-110526-714.png

Apologies to quote you again, however.

So far this season:

Bradford vs Stevenage att: 14257

Gas vs Stevenage att: 7071

Bradford are giants compared to the Gas when it comes to support but I bet the manager and fans don’t go around claiming they’re everyone’s cup final.

Why aren’t these same supposedly lesser  teams upping their game against a club like Bradford with twice the support of the slags?

Bradford are 3rd, Gas are 3rd from bottom.

Its just excuses after excuses from a deluded arrogant manager and deluded arrogant fanbase who suit each other perfectly. 

• Flames 1

27 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

Went for a look at their highlights on YouTube and found a gas vlogger with a video called “3 points dropped” ?‍♂️

Thanks for sharing Luke, unfortunately I'm out of likes. WTF is this all about? I'm getting a bit older now, so am a little unsure about the concept of vlogging - is it an attempt to get noticed and potentially picked up by the wider media?

If so this belter has absolutely nailed his colours to the mast. I managed to stay the course and listen to the whole thing, but in all honesty I've rarely heard such CRAP! Treat yourself to a listen - if ever feeling sorry for yourself it might help you realise that life maybe ain't quite so bad...

Edited by BS3City
Layout
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, IdliketoRogerMoore said:
dragonfly
Fans' Favourite
38 minutes ago

If one looks to the South, who on Earth would want to destroy BRFC? Who does Agent Barton really work for?

Oh my ******* days! ????

It was only a matter of time before one of them said it ??

They really believe they are that much of a threat ??

Funny little club.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

Went for a look at their highlights on YouTube and found a gas vlogger with a video called “3 points dropped” ?‍♂️

Don’t they teach maths where that lot went to school?

If you draw then the maximum number of points you’ve dropped is two.

Probably explains their delusion over “sell out home crowds” & “massive away following”.

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Probably explains their delusion over “sell out home crowds” & “massive away following”.

Their away support is going to grow massively this season, but only because they measure it as a percentage of their home crowd. The law of diminishing returns one might say. :)

Edited by Port Said Red

17 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Trying not to be pedantic.... they actually got 1 point so it should be 2 points lost.

Maybe they see the only way out of this complete mess is to be awarded 4 points for a win...

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I guess drawing away to a 10 man Barrow team must feel like a defeat.

16 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Barton;

What the actual ****? As soon as I get an offer I'm leaving you bottom feeders? Charming. I mean being realistic that's what we'd all be trying to do I suppose but to put it in those terms must sting a bit for our blue and white brethren?