IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yes but for him to give that reaction it obviously got in his head. Don't think anyone cares really do they. Pretty sure they all cried when Zak Vyner celebrated for Plymouth in front of their fans

Correct, also:

They all cried when our former defender Derek Williams posted on Twitter after they lost to Blackburn that there was only one team in Bristol.

They all cried after City fan Herbie Kane celebrated in front of them and also put OTIB on Twitter after Doncaster beat them.

They all cried when Matty Taylor did his snake Gif.

They all cried when Rugby player City fan Joe Joyce took the piss out of them getting relegated to Non League on TV.

They all cried when the Daily Mirror laughed at their shit attempt of a victory parade.

They all shat their pants in RAGE when Cotts mentioned ‘Ragass Rovers’....even though the term has nothing to do with them ?

Meanwhile on Social Media they’ve been going off in their pants left, right and centre because a former player of theirs cupped his ears at our fans after we drew with Luton ?

Im sure it’s the same player who ran his contract down with them because he wanted out? Probably one of the Rovers players who was in our crowd with Ellis Harrison when we played Cardiff as well. ?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Enjoyed giving that gashead stick on Wednesday night spiced it up a bit. Absolutely no problem with him giving it back fair play to him. But for the fewers to get all moist and hard over it shows how little they have to crow about. Especially as this player ran his contract down and left for nothing. Who’s has he really took the piss out of. 

He’s only a poor little gashead. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2

On 16/09/2021 at 08:27, Shaun Taylor said:

Joke of a club, we've sold out for Northampton away 950 over a week ago, taken 900+ to Scunthorpe, 800+ to Salford and 1050 to Stevenage so the Gasheads have given us 700 for the game in two weeks time 500 terrace - 200 in the tent?

I think that's very big of them, to enable you to bring around the same amount as they'll be hoping to get supporting themselves. 

On 16/09/2021 at 08:27, Shaun Taylor said:

Joke of a club, we've sold out for Northampton away 950 over a week ago, taken 900+ to Scunthorpe, 800+ to Salford and 1050 to Stevenage so the Gasheads have given us 700 for the game in two weeks time 500 terrace - 200 in the tent?

What's happened there then ? They always used to have capacity for about 1100 away fans, should be plenty of tickets available for the home end tho I suppose 

2 minutes ago, weepywall said:

What's happened there then ? They always used to have capacity for about 1100 away fans, should be plenty of tickets available for the home end tho I suppose 

One year they gave us around 1600 and as you state they normally allow around 1100+ for away fans but it's probably due to a few of our idiots clashing with stewards at Stevenage a couple of weeks ago.

4 minutes ago, TomF said:

Leon Clarke our long term with hamstring.   Nicholson out for a month. 

Over to you agent Pitman 

It just makes Joey Bag look more of a dick than he already is . After all the public slagging he done . Then said they would be the fittest team no stone unturned blah blah blah. Then signs players who are well past it. But still has promised promotion. Those mutants will still lap it up. Strange lot

12 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

547BDD13-782F-4E88-8B46-487303EC8E13.jpeg

Let's see now:

Plow is the American spelling but fits well with prowd I suppose. What is the problem they have with words that have the letters ou in the middle?

Would of not felt it translates into English as would not have felt it.

What was that about brain cells?

As to shithole of a ground I trust his post does not jeopardise his contract for maintaining the IT at Ashton Gate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

547BDD13-782F-4E88-8B46-487303EC8E13.jpeg

There has to be something properly wrong with him. He is essentially dehumanizing a group of people based purely on the football team they support. He then goes on to joke about actually killing them by mowing them down with his car!

Jeeeezus. He must have borderline psychopathic tendencies or something. We all like a joke, a bit of banter with the rivalry, and yes some of it can get quite coarse. But I would never, ever, upon viewing a group of Rovers fans crossing the road, think "hey, wouldn't it be sort of funny if, hmm, you know, I ran them all over and killed them, hahaha, they won't feel anything because, well...they ain't human!"

Absolute knuckle dragger!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OneCity said:

There has to be something properly wrong with him. He is essentially dehumanizing a group of people based purely on the football team they support. He then goes on to joke about actually killing them by mowing them down with his car!

Jeeeezus. He must have borderline psychopathic tendencies or something. We all like a joke, a bit of banter with the rivalry, and yes some of it can get quite coarse. But I would never, ever, upon viewing a group of Rovers fans crossing the road, think "hey, wouldn't it be sort of funny if, hmm, you know, I ran them all over and killed them, hahaha, they won't feel anything because, well...they ain't human!"

Absolute knuckle dragger!

Moreover, if he DOES do work for the club, that comment should be more than enough to strip him of the contract. 

1 minute ago, Red7 said:

What a complete ####tard.
I'll wager it was him or one of his (in-bred) family who headbutted the bus door that one time...

This is the same ****tard that said our fans attacked a disabled supporter only to be proven a lying ********, again.

The guys got mental issues clearly (with all possible respect to those that are affected by these type of issues). He's a pathological, attention seeking liar.