IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 16/09/2021 at 02:27, Shaun Taylor said:

Joke of a club, we've sold out for Northampton away 950 over a week ago, taken 900+ to Scunthorpe, 800+ to Salford and 1050 to Stevenage so the Gasheads have given us 700 for the game in two weeks time 500 terrace - 200 in the tent?

Seriously? 700? That’s a scandalously meagre allocation - not like the home sections will be packed to the rafters. C***s.

• Haha 1

• Admin
On 16/09/2021 at 08:27, Shaun Taylor said:

Joke of a club, we've sold out for Northampton away 950 over a week ago, taken 900+ to Scunthorpe, 800+ to Salford and 1050 to Stevenage so the Gasheads have given us 700 for the game in two weeks time 500 terrace - 200 in the tent?

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Seriously? 700? That’s a scandalously meagre allocation - not like the home sections will be packed to the rafters. C***s.

Piss poor considering that side normally holds up to 1100.

There may be some hope for you though @Shaun Taylor I know Swindon have appealed the lower allocation and are currently awaiting an update from Rovers, so you may get more yet

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

Piss poor considering that side normally holds up to 1100.

There may be some hope for you though @Shaun Taylor I know Swindon have appealed the lower allocation and are currently awaiting an update from Rovers, so you may get more yet

Cheers Phantom I never knew that. Northampton done similar for tomorrow's game we sold the initial 946 tickets within a few days but they wouldn't give us the extra 400 seats at the side which we requested last week.

Edited by Shaun Taylor
  • Like 1

What’s the difference between a long run through a rural setting and Joey Barton in a kitchen?

One’s a pant in the country …

(I make no apology for using  this joke more than once on this thread over time, using different 15’er managers as the subject, but JB seems a particularly apt victim!).

Edited by Rudolf Hucker
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

I see in the fan zone at the former rugby ground they have a Thatchers bar, Butcombe bar and a food outlet named....wait for it......Irenes Kitchen ???? the mind boggles as to what may go on in Irenes Kitchen ?

‘Irenes Kitchen’ sounds like it should be a euphemism for the Rectum.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

I see in the fan zone at the former rugby ground they have a Thatchers bar, Butcombe bar and a food outlet named....wait for it......Irenes Kitchen ???? the mind boggles as to what may go on in Irenes Kitchen ?

After a meal there, you'd be chuffed if you got away with only a bad case of salmonella 

33 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

‘Irenes Kitchen’ sounds like it should be a euphemism for the Rectum.

It was originally owned by Martika*, who realised that fake Fanta and out of date crisps might not be the imagine she wanted to present, so moved that catering franchise on.

*one for fans of middle of the road pop.

• Like 3