IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Ok.  You’re DELUDED!

likePost Options                     Options                                          Select Post                     Deselect Post                     Report Post                                          Back to Top                
Tough game today and call me deluded but I just have a feeling we will sneak this one by the odd goal…. Don’t think it’ll be particularly pretty and at times it’ll be backs to the wall but just have a gut feeling we’ll do it…
but I just have a feeling we will sneak this one by the odd goal…. Don’t think it’ll be particularly pretty and at times it’ll be backs to the wall but just have a gut feeling we’ll do it…
Edited by Gert Mare

2 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

likePost Options                     Options                                          Select Post                     Deselect Post                     Report Post                                          Back to Top                
Tough game today and call me deluded but I just have a feeling we will sneak this one by the odd goal…. Don’t think it’ll be particularly pretty and at times it’ll be backs to the wall but just have a gut feeling we’ll do it…
but I just have a feeling we will sneak this one by the odd goal…. Don’t think it’ll be particularly pretty and at times it’ll be backs to the wall but just have a gut feeling we’ll do it…

I look at Gaschat when I fancy a laugh & the levels of delusion before a game are off the scale.

Literally 20 people posting every week “I think today will be the day we turn it around”.

For ****’s sake, what’s wrong with them? They’re absolutely shit, how can they not realise?

• Flames 1

20 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Ok.  You’re DELUDED!

Talking of deluded, spotted this in the comments section of Bristol Lives players ratings.

Screenshot_20210918-183758_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

15 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Me tea`s nearly ready so will it be worth popping over to have a look at slagchat while I`m enjoying a nice bit of baked ham, spuds and peas?

I presume they`re discussing the situation in their normal, reasoned and well-considered manner?

One of their mod's on the match day thread hoping for a pitch invasion ?...

Pitch trickle more like.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:
meadgas
Youth Team
40 minutes ago

Left at half time today, enough is enough, end this nightmare and sack him

“We never leave early like they gert shitheads...”

******* hypocrites

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Faithful and true. :rofl2br:What a club they are

“We never boo our manager like they gert shitheads...”