IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

49 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Roll up! Roll up! Come see the latest hilarious excuse for shite attendances. The 2,000 odd at Tokyo World don’t you know. Poor, poor victims to circumstance yet again.

mftc
First Team
about an hour ago

In the scheme of things, this is no buggy, but we all know when the balloon fiesta is on City don't play home games.

Tokyo World may only be 2,000 attendance but if affects traffic and I am sure I saw one Rovers shirt apparently decide to follow the girls and go there instead of the game. He may have been wearing the shirt to go to the festival but seems a strange thing to wear. My guess he was persuaded by seeing more attractive sights than Pittman. 

I wouldn't have been surprised if quite a few decided to go to the festival rather than the game.

Would a more professional sic club have looked to change fixtures and played away? I seem to remember Peterborough changing the ko time/ date when we played them for a similar or perhaps even smaller festival.

So Gas logic dictates that the majority of that event were RoverZzz who decided to follow some females. 

Doesn't sound dodgy at all does it.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

You think? I wonder what kind of contract he is on and the cost of sacking him.

The gamble is sacking him now with all the associated costs of replacing him, or hoping that the position is recoverable by the time he gets sent down for one of his many crimes.

It would be really funny if they gambled on keeping him thinking a spell inside meant they could sack him for free, only for him to be cleared which would mean HMS Piss The League was well and truly on it's backward journey and it still cost them a fair wedge to have to sack him, probably too late if it isn't already!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

The loyal & true few, demonstrating why they are the worlds best supporters and putting other clubs to shame, as usual. 

The ovation afforded to JB at such a difficult time is to be applauded. 

It's unfortunate that within ear shot, if you listen carefully, you can just about pick up the audio of someone who's just seen Matty Taylor in attendance in the Blackthorn end..! 

Well that's a new one to me. Got to give them credit for innovation.

The lap of shame  replacing the  lap of honour.

What next?

Putting the players in stock and pelting them with rotten fruit an veg?

Maybe they wanted to relocate to the Fruit Market to have plenty of ammunition.

Loving their pain.

• Like 1

So in summary;

According to one belter who replied to the Bristol Live match report they only lost to Leyton Orient yesterday because of the ref.

The loyal & true fans’ numbers were reduced because of Tokyo World in Eastville Park (no, I don’t know what it is, either).

Wael should appoint John Terry because they’re friends (someone else seriously suggested Chris Wilder a few weeks ago).

They’re ******* special, aren’t they?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

So in summary;

According to one belter who replied to the Bristol Live match report they only lost to Leyton Orient yesterday because of the ref.

The loyal & true fans’ numbers were reduced because of Tokyo World in Eastville Park (no, I don’t know what it is, either).

Wael should appoint John Terry because they’re friends (someone else seriously suggested Chris Wilder a few weeks ago).

They’re ******* special, aren’t they?

Richer then us, coming for us, new stadium in 3 years was it? Boycotting Sainsbury's, always blaming officials, hundreds locked out.

No idea why you'd call them special...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomF said:

and people genuinely suggested we should lock this thread down.

Only if the sags start improving.. No-one wants to read about that... But while Agent Wael is there and they stay at the cabbage patch I say strap in and enjoy the ride down to their rightful spot as the Weston Super Mare of the National League South

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

By Gaslogic, Wael is therefore also friendly with Will Smith, and he can be expected on the coaching staff soon..

Didn’t even spell Aladdin correctly. Hasn’t got the hang of this social media influence lark, has he

Fortunately his choice of football managers and coaches is impeccable.

8 minutes ago, Will Rollason said:

Only if the sags start improving.. No-one wants to read about that... But while Agent Wael is there and they stay at the cabbage patch I say strap in and enjoy the ride down to their rightful spot as the Weston Super Mare of the National League South

Not sure what game Barton was watching it's clear to the neautral that they can't defend and surprised Pitman had the legs to take the penalty?