IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Roll up! Roll up! Come see the latest hilarious excuse for shite attendances. The 2,000 odd at Tokyo World don’t you know. Poor, poor victims to circumstance yet again.

mftc
First Team
about an hour ago

In the scheme of things, this is no buggy, but we all know when the balloon fiesta is on City don't play home games.

Tokyo World may only be 2,000 attendance but if affects traffic and I am sure I saw one Rovers shirt apparently decide to follow the girls and go there instead of the game. He may have been wearing the shirt to go to the festival but seems a strange thing to wear. My guess he was persuaded by seeing more attractive sights than Pittman. 

I wouldn't have been surprised if quite a few decided to go to the festival rather than the game.

Would a more professional sic club have looked to change fixtures and played away? I seem to remember Peterborough changing the ko time/ date when we played them for a similar or perhaps even smaller festival.

He's right, it is a bloody strange thing to wear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

I wonder what attendances they built their budget on? They are falling by the game and will, no doubt, start with a 5 soon.

They are properly up that certain creek aren't they?

Bye bye saggies.

Will they be the first club in history to record a minus attendance figure (including the minus 10,000 locked outside ) ?

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:
15 hours ago, Son of Fred said:

Joey says "I'm Captain of the ship & at the moment the ships sailing in the wrong direction"....?

Look out for iceberg's Cap'n...

Captain Of Your Ship. Remember Reparata and the Delrons:

“We've run into a little storm, the boat's leakin'
And if you haven't guessed
This is an SOS”

7 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Under normal circumstances that would be one of the most RIDICULOUS things I’ve ever read...however, as this is Bristol Rovers we’re talking about, I can imagine some fat old piss stinking letch deciding to stalk some young girls instead of continuing his trek to the Mem. 
How ‘loyal’ ?

They’ll think of any old shit excuse to try and hide the fact their support is rubbish.

Utterly pathetic.

Pete, you are a true poet my friend. ??

Edited by WessexPest
  • Thanks 1