IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

57 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Yes so irritated by a lucky fewers win that its ruined my whole weekend ?

Screenshot_20210925-175029_Chrome.jpg

Yes.

Rovers scraping a win at the bottom of L2 has really spoiled my weekend after another encouraging performance for us against a very good side.

******* pounders ?

Truth be told I was actually starting to worry that Wally might find his bollocks and sack the bloke. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

We couldn’t sell out our 2K allocation at QPR also.

We don’t make a big song and dance about supposedly having ‘amazing’ away support.

How many did we take anyway? Thought it was about 1800? 
Edit. It was 1890.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We don’t make a big song and dance about supposedly having ‘amazing’ away support.

It was something like 1,890, not thousands, but still more than the "thousands" who followed the Few today. It isn't about the numbers just the fact that they are bullshitting bastards as usual and it spreads from the bottom of the club right through to the top.

20 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

The basement League is so very poor, they are only 4 points off a play off spot. 

Which is why they will sadly survive another visit to their rightful place in non-league. There is just so much shite in League 2 that they will scab their way out of it.

We`ll always have 2014 though!

59 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Edit. It was 1890.

Exactly this.

Sag who I work with went to hartlepool away and was adamant they took around 600, despite official numbers saying it was half of that.

Their bullshitting never fails to amaze.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gazred said:

Yet Barton said on RB that the "thousands" that came were the 12th man today.

Why does everyone associated with them perpetuate this myth?

#pathologicalliars

The jesters will love that comment, last week he was being booed and being told to f##k off, now he must be due a shoulder high walk down Gloucester Rd..."thousands" dear oh dear ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Exactly this.

Sag who I work with went to hartlepool away and was adamant they took around 600, despite official numbers saying it was half of that.

Their bullshitting never fails to amaze.

I'm sure they were accounting for the 300 that were "locked out" because after all their "loyal and Prowed" fan base always turn out in numbers no matter where they are.

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Totally ignorant *******, can't even spell HERE

Maybe he hears voices in his head? He's assumed everyone hears the voices and when somebody said they don't, he's got defensive and can't stop saying "lots of people hear "HATE THAT RESULT, HATE THAT RESULT" IT'S TOTALLY NORMAL!!!".

Or more likely he's just a thick ***.

14 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Yes so irritated by a lucky fewers win that its ruined my whole weekend ?

Screenshot_20210925-175029_Chrome.jpg

So the teams around you and the team that is currently 2 leagues above you. 

Well it makes sense for the teams that are around you, I'm sure quite a few fans were pleased we drew with Fulham other teams around us probably didn't like we drew with them and picked up a point but I'm sure Liverpool's fans were irritated by it as well!

16 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

It was something like 1,890, not thousands, but still more than the "thousands" who followed the Few today. It isn't about the numbers just the fact that they are bullshitting bastards as usual and it spreads from the bottom of the club right through to the top.

Totally this.

I’m sure it is because it takes more effort to disprove, so a home attendance of barely 6000 looks shit for a City the size of Bristol (well, because it is) but this Walter Mitty bollocks about 2000+ away fans to Outer Mongolia is more of an effort to show as a complete lie.

Bullshitting myth, sums them up.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

my gas head mate reckons they took over 10,000 to liverpool in the fa cup ,not sure if its true or not cant seem to find the away attendance anywhere.

No, it 100% isn’t true.

We took in the region of 9000 and they took nowhere near that.

Your mate is talking bollocks, disown him.

When he says 10,000 he’s talking about the number of blow jobs their needy, creepy fans dished out to locals in an attempt to get them to say how much they love the Gas.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Not true...think they took about 7k ish, not like them to big up their away following ?

And this is the nonsense of it all..! 

Rovers taking 7k away to Liverpool =great support. 

Claiming they took 10k to Liverpool =lying idiots. 

Same with most of their away followings - stop lying, and people will probably agree their away numbers aren't bad. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

And this is the nonsense of it all..! 

Rovers taking 7k away to Liverpool =great support. 

Claiming they took 10k to Liverpool =lying idiots. 

Same with most of their away followings - stop lying, and people will probably agree their away numbers aren't bad. 

I'm still mystified why they've only given Swindon 700 for next week