IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 26/09/2021 at 19:38, Shaun Taylor said:

We've always been given 1300 in the past and 1600 in 2011 

They are strapped for cash so I'm astonished they haven't given you half the dump as they barely half fill it anyway. So the only other conclusion is that they're frightened of you, or you could slip Bob on the disabled gate a fiver to get in I suppose.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Swede said:

They are strapped for cash so I'm astonished they haven't given you half the dump as they barely half fill it anyway. So the only other conclusion is that they're frightened of you, or you could slip Bob on the disabled gate a fiver to get in I suppose.

It's a tenner now 

Inflation innit 

11 hours ago, woodsyred said:

Heard a whisper in house game between staff and management kicked off after Barton deliberately took out one of the other team

It's only right that he should play fully committed. 

It was their cup final, after all. 

I would fully expect any player to be honoured to be fouled by the great Joey Barton..! 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-fans-bask-blue-5984809?fbclid=IwAR2ayKjwoYI49AHnWviu1SQ4gSTwtM8IhdXfvf1ZA11XejriuCzfR8Mo14I

the power of the club!

ive just read this, well done to the lad organising it but I’ve never read such absolute bollocks in my life. 

“there are not many clubs like this, not in Bristol, not in the uk, not in the world”

jesus christ

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, old parkender said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-fans-bask-blue-5984809?fbclid=IwAR2ayKjwoYI49AHnWviu1SQ4gSTwtM8IhdXfvf1ZA11XejriuCzfR8Mo14I

the power of the club!

ive just read this, well done to the lad organising it but I’ve never read such absolute bollocks in my life. 

“there are not many clubs like this, not in Bristol, not in the uk, not in the world”

jesus christ

It's true though, most other clubs in the world make every effort to be nothing like them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, old parkender said:

the power of the club!

jesus christ

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's true though, most other clubs in the world make every effort to be nothing like them.

Did start to read it, but had enough by the 20th time the phrase "gasheads" was used.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, old parkender said:

the power of the club!

jesus christ

As PSR says - the guy is absolutely right. 

There are no other clubs quite like Bristol Rovers. 

Thank ****..! 

• Like 1

"There are football clubs up and down the country. These Gasheads are the nicest and most committed bunch you'll find."

Edit: this was a bit of a cheap shot. Fair play to the guy for organising the match and raising all that money.

Edited by PhilC

22 hours ago, petehinton said:

Have heard the total opposite. Majority of Players can’t ******* stand him apparently. Think it’ll be telling either way to see how they perform against Swindon after scabbing a win Saturday 

Exactly what I’ve heard - second hand admittedly but very very good info. 

Edited by lenred

3 hours ago, old parkender said:

the power of the club!

“there are not many clubs like this, not in Bristol, not in the uk, not in the 

At the end of the article.

The final total raised will be revealed on Saturday when Rovers host Swindon Town at the Mem, but it is a shame the organiser will not be allowed onto the pitch to deliver the cheque due to Safety Advisory Group concerns with local rivals in town.

So they think Swindon fans are going to invade the pitch and steal the novelty cheque! Strange lot.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, old parkender said:

the power of the club!

jesus christ

Thank goodness for that. One embarrassment is sufficient 

18 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

'Legend'? never heard of him.

image.png.d481c5a55db89598bdbe194f62b022bb.png

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

International footballer don't you know!!! 

Yep, 12 appearances for the mighty Gibraltar.  Now appearing in the Northwest Counties div 1 for Sikh community team Sporting Khalsa.

Gas leg-end!

• Haha 1