IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Absolute freaks. So some of those idiots run on the pitch at Walsall . What do they do , post pics of us on the pitch against them years ago & moan at the old bill about it ???????

?????? but but but them get teds did it as well ?????

They did win the cup final mins ?

• Admin
3 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

That's tomorrow's team talk sorted 

Not sure I've ever wanted Swindle to win a game before 

But would be even funnier if Garner milks it and JB loses his shit again 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

See me after the game Ben, I'll tell you where you went wrong, says the bloke who had half a season to turn it around himself before sticking a relegation on his CV.

So glad he's at Rovers. Such a ****.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

See me after the game Ben, I'll tell you where you went wrong, says the bloke who had half a season to turn it around himself before sticking a relegation on his CV.

He had a team that was 4 points clear of relegation when he took over, and managed to get the to finish BOTTOM. But it's all the other blokes fault..... Unbelievable how they all fell for it as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Absolute freaks. So some of those idiots run on the pitch at Walsall . What do they do , post pics of us on the pitch against them years ago & moan at the old bill about it ???????

?????? but but but them get teds did it as well ?????

Incredible that the first reply has to bang on about something that happened the best part of fifteen years ago. Desperately trying to keep themselves relevant I suppose and conveniently forgetting the antics of their `family club` during their sojourn in Division 5.

33 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Incredible that the first reply has to bang on about something that happened the best part of fifteen years ago. Desperately trying to keep themselves relevant I suppose and conveniently forgetting the antics of their `family club` during their sojourn in Division 5.

I don’t condone what went on that night and I would never enter the field of play personally, but they did exactly the same to us in 2007. Cue weeks of sanctimony and trying to bury the fact that we put them to the sword with two fabulous goals.

3 hours ago, WessexPest said:

“He’s [Garner’s] a decent bloke and he might take me to task on a few things I said, but I have no problem with that. If he wants to discuss the finer points, I’m sure I can spare 15-20 minutes for him after the game.

“But we’ve got a game to win and my focus now is not on what happened last season because figuring that out and apportioning blame to whoever that was is not going to help us get promoted or be part of the promotion-chasing teams this season.”

What a tosser!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gazred said:

Listening to Ben Garners pre match interview when asked about his time at the swamp he said he was asked to change the style of football and introduce younger players just like he's done at Swindon but all that takes time to work which he wasn't given. He also had family issues with one of his children so maybe their loyal bunch should study the facts before slating the guy. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

be funny if him and katie price go down together. a christmas special im a celeb maybe???

Not something I'd ever want to see: You'd probably have to watch "two girls, one cup" to get rid of the image (idle brag: never seen it, never want to).

2 hours ago, WessexPest said:

I don’t condone what went on that night and I would never enter the field of play personally, but they did exactly the same to us in 2007. Cue weeks of sanctimony and trying to bury the fact that we put them to the sword with two fabulous goals.

Spot on. Many Rovers fans live in a world of sanctimony, despite the endless, repeated and ever-growing list of hooligan episodes from their own fucktards. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheReds said:

He had a team that was 4 points clear of relegation when he took over, and managed to get the to finish BOTTOM. But it's all the other blokes fault..... Unbelievable how they all fell for it as well.

I may be incorrect but weren’t they 4th in league one when their Irish manager - Graham somebody left? If I’ve got that right, that was a shrewd move letting him go given where they are now!!!! And didn’t he have a 45% win record at the gas compared to Barton’s 17% win record?! ?????✌️????

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I may be incorrect but weren’t they 4th in league one when their Irish manager - Graham somebody left? If I’ve got that right, that was a shrewd move letting him go given where they are now!!!! And didn’t he have a 45% win record at the gas compared to Barton’s 17% win record?! ?????✌️????

Yes and I believe he left to be nearer his family.

…..well, that was the excuse he used.

1 hour ago, City Rocker said:

Spot on. Many Rovers fans live in a world of sanctimony, despite the endless, repeated and ever-growing list of hooligan episodes from their own fucktards. 

I think most City fans would admit there’s always been a section of our support that let the side down - but clearly we far, far from being unique in that regard. However, the Gash seem to be labouring under a misapprehension that their fans can do no wrong. They are as deluded about that as they are about their “massive” support.

Bad press for the Rent Boys now? Oh, but let’s indulge in some whataboutery from City fans from the dim and distant past.

Those who live in Tents shouldn’t throw sharp objects that rip through canvas, or zummat loike that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Not something I'd ever want to see: You'd probably have to watch "two girls, one cup" to get rid of the image (idle brag: never seen it, never want to).

Two girls one cup? Sounds like one of Dom's videos.

(For any Chris Moyles fans out there...)

• Like 1