IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Hes right though garner has to take some blame, i mean he manages the opposition. How dare he get his players to try and beat the gas, whatever next. :)

As for being ex manager i think its pathetic to blame thier current woes on him. Garner has built a team from scratch whereas barton already had a team and a summer to sort. The buck stops with the current managnent team no matter who they try to blame.

Typical gas though init . Blame anyone else . Just tuned into the efl show & who’s on there . Skeletor  himself . I don’t want this day to end 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Them arguing amongst themselves is hilarious

The commentary throughout consisted pretty much of s**t, oh s**t which pretty much sum up rag bag rovers 

Honestly I have just watched this, it looks like parks football compared to the Championship.

That row at the end between the fewers over Barton & Garner was effing hilarious.

Keep it up, Joey.

8 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

feel almost sorry for JB. he cant easy asked to be sacked in peace Joey has said if wael wants me to go I'll leave now | Bristol Rovers GasChat Forum ?

He’s doing a fine job, out-performing the likes of Garner and far more devious than a rather disappointing Tisdale - who got found out far too early for my liking.

Extend his contract I say. Could be up for a lifetime achievement award soon. Why leave? 

Think now Little’s left he needs to get a few ex-City back in their squad to seal the deal. 

Got to say, when they were 4th in League 1 and played Plymouth on TV they looked a half decent side. Glad their hierarchy acted quickly to ensure their demise.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Excellent summary and spot on with your facts. I would also add that the club is still under an embargo and can  only pay players a maximum of £1200 per month on wages.

You can only pay your player a max of £300 a week..? 

I find that utterly impossible to believe..! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

You can only pay your player a max of £300 a week..? 

I find that utterly impossible to believe..! 

3 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Apologies yes I meant per week 

I still find that hard to believe. 

£1,200 a week is good money, of course. But I'd find it very hard to believe that's the most you can pay any player. 

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Oh, to play the methane dwellers in the cup. They would turn up in their droves to be utterly humiliated too! 

OTIB

Nah, it's easier for them to just get knocked out by a non league team, than have to bother with the hassle of missing with the likes of them. 

Can you imagine Bartons instructions, to earn himself a lagendary place in their folklaw...? 

Not for me thanks. 

Nothing to prove against those scummers.

Let them earn a Derby by getting in our division, or otherwise stay well clear of them for as long as possible. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Let them earn a Derby by getting in our division, or otherwise stay well clear of them for as long as possible. 

Not going to happen BBS3, I appreciate the sentiment though. I just want to smash the ba5tards, one more time before they go 'pop' or disappear into oblivion.

Edited by Ska Junkie

4 hours ago, INCRED said:

Them arguing amongst themselves is hilarious

The commentary throughout consisted pretty much of s**t, oh s**t which pretty much sum up rag bag rovers 

It's a comedy classic, almost as good as the 'Alan Partridge Goals Compilation' from The Day Today.  With the tour de force, at the end, of two morons screaming at each other, about whether it's "Joey Bartons ****ing fault" or "BenGarner's ****ing fault that Joey Barton is ****ing shit" at the end there. 

Just genius. Sadly I think it's actually supposed to be a serious vLog, Video Diary or whatever they call these things these days.

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Not going to happen BBS3, I appreciate the sentiment though. I just want to smash the ba5tards, one more time before they go 'pop' or disappear into oblivion.

It would be like David VS Golieth - and we all know what happened in that one, due to 1 lucky sling shot..!

If Golieth had just said "F. Off David, I've nothing to prove against you, you pikey little embarrassment, now piss of back to your tent' would any of us ever even heard of David...? 

The simple answer is "no", so why give them the platform to make a name for themselves...?

We couldn't possibly win by competing against them. It would either be a case of "proving" ourselves, which we've no need to do, or leaving ourselves open to either a shock, or be victim of their tactics to make a name for themselves. 

If they earn the right to play us, or get lucky enough to land a cup tie - them of course, smashing them into next week would be sweet - but wholey unnecessary otherwise. I certainly don't crave the fixture. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fgrsimon said:

It's a comedy classic, almost as good as the 'Alan Partridge Goals Compilation' from The Day Today.  With the tour de force, at the end, of two morons screaming at each other, about whether it's "Joey Bartons ****ing fault" or "BenGarner's ****ing fault that Joey Barton is ****ing shit" at the end there. 

Just genius. Sadly I think it's actually supposed to be a serious vLog, Video Diary or whatever they call these things these days.

Can it really be "serious" when the spotty like oik who's produced it, Struggles to portray a vocabulary beyond "shit"..?! 

• Haha 2