IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

27 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Quick return to the championship...? 

Since when has 20 years been quick..?! 

Especially when absolutely nowhere near achieving it..! 

Haha they are absolutely deluded. League 2 is undoubtedly their level nowadays, untill they get the facilities and infrastructure to suggest otherwise literally everything about that stinking embarrassment of a club is League 2 at BEST.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bris red said:

Haha they are absolutely deluded. League 2 is undoubtedly their level nowadays, untill they get the facilities and infrastructure to suggest otherwise literally everything about that stinking embarrassment of a club is League 2 at BEST.

Indeed. 

Nice to think of them as a club that tinker between non league & the basement..! ??

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, IdliketoRogerMoore said:

Nearly 30 years unless I’ve missed something! 

92/93

Team Pld HW HD HL HGF HGA AW AD AL AGF AGA GD Pts Promotion or relegation
1 Newcastle United 46 16 6 1 58 15 13 3 7 34 23 +54 96 Football League Champions, promoted to Premier League
2 West Ham United 46 16 5 2 50 17 10 5 8 31 24 +40 88 Promoted to FA Premier League
3 Portsmouth 46 19 2 2 48 9 7 8 8 32 37 +34 88 Participated in play-offs
4 Tranmere Rovers 46 15 4 4 48 24 8 6 9 24 32 +16 79
5 Swindon Town 46 15 5 3 41 23 6 8 9 33 36 +15 76 Promoted to Premier League through play-offs
6 Leicester City 46 14 5 4 43 24 8 5 10 28 40 +7 76 Participated in play-offs
7 Millwall 46 14 6 3 46 21 4 10 9 19 32 +12 70  
8 Derby County 46 11 2 10 40 33 8 7 8 28 24 +11 66
9 Grimsby Town 46 12 6 5 33 25 7 1 15 25 32 +1 64
10 Peterborough United 46 7 11 5 30 26 9 3 11 25 37 −8 62
11 Wolverhampton Wanderers 46 11 6 6 37 26 5 7 11 20 30 +1 61
12 Charlton Athletic 46 10 8 5 28 19 6 5 12 21 27 +3 61
13 Barnsley 46 12 4 7 29 19 5 5 13 27 41 −4 60
14 Oxford United 46 8 7 8 29 21 6 7 10 24 35 −3 56
15 Bristol City 46 10 7 6 29 25 4 7 12 20 42 −18 56
16 Watford 46 8 7 8 27 30 6 6 11 30 41 −14 55
17 Notts County 46 10 7 6 33 21 2 9 12 22 49 −15 52
18 Southend United 46 9 8 6 33 22 4 5 14 21 42 −10 52
19 Birmingham City 46 10 4 9 30 32 3 8 12 20 40 −22 51
20 Luton Town 46 6 13 4 26 26 4 8 11 22 36 −14 51
21 Sunderland 46 9 6 8 34 28 4 5 14 16 36 −14 50
22 Brentford 46 7 6 10 28 30 6 4 13 24 41 −19 49 Relegated
23 Cambridge United 46 8 6 9 29 32 3 10 10 19 37 −21 49
24 Bristol Rovers 46 6 6 11 30 42 4 5 14 25 45 −32 41

Isn't that the year that Swindle were immediately relegated 2 divisions for cheating? I am surprised the Gas haven't started a retrospective legal case to reverse their relegation.

Glorious.

Such is the level of unhappiness amongst the Fewers now, they have started to talk about boycotts and protests.

https://gasheads.org/thread/10053/waels-latest-delusion?page=1

Wonder if this will be as successful as their gold and black (or whatever it was) campaign that saw 3 supporters wearing a different coloured scarf, or their Mickey Mouse Cup boycott that still sees fans turn up.

They really are the least organised shower of supporters I think the football league have seen.

Surprised they don't carry a coffin down Gloucester Road to show Wally what's what. The clowns.

Thinking about it, they did once organise a really successful boycott and made the national press with it. Sadly for them, that was their open top bus parade when they finished somewhere that wasn't top of non league.

The gift.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Glorious.

Such is the level of unhappiness amongst the Fewers now, they have started to talk about boycotts and protests.

Wonder if this will be as successful as their gold and black (or whatever it was) campaign that saw 3 supporters wearing a different coloured scarf, or their Mickey Mouse Cup boycott that still sees fans turn up.

They really are the least organised shower of supporters I think the football league have seen.

Surprised they don't carry a coffin down Gloucester Road to show Wally what's what. The clowns.

Thinking about it, they did once organise a really successful boycott and made the national press with it. Sadly for them, that was their open top bus parade when they finished somewhere that wasn't top of non league.

The gift.

They do make me laugh with their boycott nonsense.

Them saying that refuse to go to their home games is like me stating that I'd refuse to make Rachel Riley a full English after I've spent the night with her. 

Actually, I suppose there is half a chance that I might one day spend the night with Rachel Riley - so it's not a great analogy..! 

1 hour ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Definitely 1990 after we beat Sunderland 1-0 and they took our place 

hi mr taylor,many thanks for you and the team keeping to there word yesterday,i tip my hat to you,

after 2 fantastic results yesterday the stowford press was going down bloody lovely which has reduced my sunday to being on the sofa with a sore head?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Them saying that refuse to go to their home games is like me stating that I'd refuse to make Rachel Riley a full English after I've spent the night with her. 

Actually, I suppose there is half a chance that I might one day spend the night with Rachel Riley - so it's not a great analogy..! 

Apparently their supposedly huge fan base is already boycotting games ?

34 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Glorious.

The gift.

Dont forget that very successful boycott of sainsburys that almost finished the supemarket giants

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Glorious.

The gift.

Don’t forget their plans to boycott Sainsbury’s by going in, filling up some trolleys with food and leaving them parked up around the aisles for some poor workie kid to sort out.

I think one of them suggested defecating in the freezers...and even if I’ve got that wrong then it’s still the sort of thing I would expect them to do. Dirty animals.

Some sag definitely did a drive by ‘shout‘ at one store. Filmed it and uploaded it to Facebook for us to laugh at. I’d love to see that video again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

I know the Police quite rightly are coming in for some criticism of late but credit where credit's due.

I see many Fewers are complaining that yesterday they were kettled in their own ground by the Old Bill long after the final whistle so as to allow jubilant Swindon fans an expedite exit. They complain they were forced to wait and watch for half an hour or more whilst being taunted at for yet another abject performance.

Whoever the matchday commander was, take a bow......

You don't have that problem with a "souless bowl" of a ground, so time to make their minds up: you want to be an "authentic" 70s throwback (ie skint, and no choice in the matter) or a 21st century club, like 95% of the pyramid? 

42 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Just so you know, Rach prefers scrambled to fried.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Don’t forget their plans to boycott Sainsbury’s by going in, filling up some trolleys with food and leaving them parked up around the aisles for some poor workie kid to sort out.

I think one of them suggested defecating in the freezers...and even if I’ve got that wrong then it’s still the sort of thing I would expect them to do. Dirty animals.

Some sag definitely did a drive by ‘shout‘ at one store. Filmed it and uploaded it to Facebook for us to laugh at. I’d love to see that video again.

You were spot on ... and it was none other than that fine upstanding purveyor of computing services - Henbury Gas

henburygaspoo.PNG.d5d60b80e52a179a83b2624ec9fa1b69.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, big dosser said:

hi mr taylor,many thanks for you and the team keeping to there word yesterday,i tip my hat to you,

after 2 fantastic results yesterday the stowford press was going down bloody lovely which has reduced my sunday to being on the sofa with a sore head?

Happy days all round then except for the hangover which is why I don't drink much these days as it ruins the next day! Let's hope you beat Wilder again next Saturday?

1 minute ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Happy days all round then except for the hangover which is why I don't drink much these days as it ruins the next day! Let's hope you beat Wilder again next Saturday?

should be a walk in the park i hope,however there is always a chance with one pig punch for any heavyweight

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

what a lovely bloke you are Mr Henbury, a real Mr Nice Guy 

Blokes got actual mental issues, the amount of times he’s been proven to spout bullshit its flabbergasting that anyone would take any word he’s says seriously! 
also I have been informed he has an unhealthy relationship with cats! Pervert!

31 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

You were spot on ... and it was none other than that fine upstanding purveyor of computing services - Henbury Gas

henburygaspoo.PNG.d5d60b80e52a179a83b2624ec9fa1b69.PNG

Would be the perfect crime if it wasn’t for the dozens of pesky security cameras watching you do it and the looks from bemused shoppers as you walk through a busy Supermarket carrying a bag of shit.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Would be the perfect crime if it wasn’t for the dozens of pesky security cameras watching you do it and the looks from bemused shoppers as you walk through a busy Supermarket carrying a bag of shit.

what would smell worse,the bag or the holder of it?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, IdliketoRogerMoore said:

Blokes got actual mental issues, the amount of times he’s been proven to spout bullshit its flabbergasting that anyone would take any word he’s says seriously! 
also I have been informed he has an unhealthy relationship with cats! Pervert!

Blimey! Could have got together with Darrell Clarke and the guy who punched the horse and made Animal Farm 2 :laugh:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Gas_Harry_15's mockumentary is the funniest thing I've watched in ages and his stream of consciousness commentary a thing of genius. 

My personal favourite wasn't the constant stream of, "Sh*t!" every time The Gas were defending (sic), rather: "...that was never a fu*kin penalty........I'd 'ave to look at it again as I didn't see it....."

Nice one Harry! I'm presuming he's the eyes and ears of official GasTV then?. The pundits don't half use some colourful language mind. 

I guess this is all part of the "Joeyfication" of the 15ers??.