IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

He has always been open on their forum about who he is and about how great his business is and all the work he does at Ashton Gate! He has also said that someone had gone into his shop to tell him about someone being beaten up at Ashton Gate ... and I think that ended up with the police going round to see him! When the Sainsbury's development was going on he was also leaking details from the planning committee as he used to boast that he was a good friend of the chairman who gave him all the inside information. It always seems so strange he is so open about it all when everyone knows who he is ... including suggesting that people shit in a bag and dump it amongst the expensive food in the supermarket! Maybe someday one of his lies or obnoxious suggestions will finally catch up with him?

HenburyGas-Attack.thumb.PNG.c8da732e0d77287122f95abcd6aad353.PNG

There was a 17 page thread on here about it ...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187280-henbury-gas-and-the-imaginary-incident/

...although the original posting on Gas Chat is long gone!

Yeh. Having researched him (it’s pretty easy if you’re happy with the above connection) he appears to be as much of a saddo as everyone on here suggests. 

1 hour ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

He has always been open on their forum about who he is and about how great his business is and all the work he does at Ashton Gate! He has also said that someone had gone into his shop to tell him about someone being beaten up at Ashton Gate ... and I think that ended up with the police going round to see him! When the Sainsbury's development was going on he was also leaking details from the planning committee as he used to boast that he was a good friend of the chairman who gave him all the inside information. It always seems so strange he is so open about it all when everyone knows who he is ... including suggesting that people shit in a bag and dump it amongst the expensive food in the supermarket! Maybe someday one of his lies or obnoxious suggestions will finally catch up with him?

HenburyGas-Attack.thumb.PNG.c8da732e0d77287122f95abcd6aad353.PNG

There was a 17 page thread on here about it ...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187280-henbury-gas-and-the-imaginary-incident/

...although the original posting on Gas Chat is long gone!

Is that the one the police lady on here said was made up?

24 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

Classic BBC local news report at 10.30.pm. Opening line....

"Huge crowds to watch this local derby"

What are they on.

And can I have some?

I'm guessing they were referring to the rugby on Friday between Bristol and Bath which drew 23,000+ which is about the same number of Gasheads who are locked out the ground every game?

8 hours ago, StGeorge said:

Points West in on the act now, This evenings round up of local footie included report of "huge crowd at mem to watch the derby match "

WTAF

Yeah, heard that.

Presumably someone on the team is a Saghead, either that or they just realise how fragile Rovers fans are in general and thought an opening line of “a pathetically small crowd for a local derby at the Mem...” would prompt hundreds of whinging emails and threats of legal action.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Would be the perfect crime if it wasn’t for the dozens of pesky security cameras watching you do it and the looks from bemused shoppers as you walk through a busy Supermarket carrying a bag of shit.

Still less embarrassing than their kit though Mr H.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BetterRedThanBlue said:

And can I have some?

I'm guessing they were referring to the rugby on Friday between Bristol and Bath which drew 23,000+ which is about the same number of Gasheads who are locked out the ground every game?

Oh no they weren't as this commentary accompanied the goals from the game at the swamp. But of course they could have got the beginning of the commentaries mixed up with the rugby.

22 minutes ago, TomF said:

I am fairly confident he's never done any work at AG but happy to be proved wrong.

We've worked with the club on many occasions over the past 25 years at least.  Going right back to when Scott Davidson was chairman, we hosted the first BCFC site before it was all taken over by Premium TV in 2000/2001.  Scott who was director at both Clik & BCFC wrote a database system in filemaker that they club used for many years for pretty much running everything that the club did. In fact I recall even in the mid to late 2000's they were still using it then. 

In recent years when we hosted the Bristol Sport sites they were using Solsoft for variety of IT requirements. You know, a proper, blue chip type IT Support Company for a football club who's turnover is tens of millions.  Not a random PC shop on the otherside of town who's owner routinely slags off one of his so called clients.  

Another example of his outstanding professionalism that he was happy to tell the world about ...

Post by Henbury Gas on Aug 20, 2014 at 2:26pm

Not strictly football related, but you will see...

Yesterday i had a laptop computer come into my shop for repair which is not a problem. When booking in the Laptop i found out that it belonged to the Green Party offices in Bristol....

So being a very professional person i fixed the computer promptly and as part of my test i had to change the wall paper on the back to make sure the graphic card was working correctly...

And the picture i used.....

A nice Hi res pic of the UWE Stadium...

and i charged them a reasonable price for the pleasure....   

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/859/deep-joy-happiness

7 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Another example of his outstanding professionalism that he was happy to tell the world about ...

Yesterday i had a laptop computer come into my shop for repair which is not a problem. When booking in the Laptop i found out that it belonged to the Green Party offices in Bristol....

So being a very professional person i fixed the computer promptly and as part of my test i had to change the wall paper on the back to make sure the graphic card was working correctly...

I’m sure he did.

Man is clearly a fantasist.

47 minutes ago, TomF said:

I am fairly confident he's never done any work at AG but happy to be proved wrong.

We've worked with the club on many occasions over the past 25 years at least.  Going right back to when Scott Davidson was chairman, we hosted the first BCFC site before it was all taken over by Premium TV in 2000/2001.  Scott who was director at both Clik & BCFC wrote a database system in filemaker that they club used for many years for pretty much running everything that the club did. In fact I recall even in the mid to late 2000's they were still using it then. 

In recent years when we hosted the Bristol Sport sites they were using Solsoft for variety of IT requirements. You know, a proper, blue chip type IT Support Company for a football club who's turnover is tens of millions.  Not a random PC shop on the otherside of town who's owner routinely slags off one of his so called clients.  

He has already been proven to be a liar obviously does it for attention.

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Was it a similar image to this one?

32E618C2-BCFF-42F6-A272-85CB6E699C98.thumb.jpeg.5d9dcd59f99a947f6cfc8b4430ad36e1.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, TomF said:

We've worked with the club on many occasions over the past 25 years at least.  Going right back to when Scott Davidson was chairman, we hosted the first BCFC site before it was all taken over by Premium TV in 2000/2001.  Scott who was director at both Clik & BCFC wrote a database system in filemaker that the club used for many years for pretty much running everything that the club did. In fact I recall even in the mid to late 2000's they were still using it then. 

Perhaps he once changed a plug for a client, somewhere in BS3? ?