IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

36 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Watch him get away with the next

Irrespective of whether he gets away with it or not he KNOWS that everyone KNOWS that he is an absolute ***.

Just now, BS3City said:

Irrespective of whether he gets away with it or not he KNOWS that everyone KNOWS that he is an absolute ***.

TNUC

1 minute ago, weepywall said:

The thing is, they could lose 10-0 but if they take 6 fingers more than we took up there they will be happy.

They couldn't attract 5,000 for Round 2 at home. They'll be lucky to take 100 away in Round 3.......and many of those will live closer to Peterborough than Bristol.

On 05/12/2021 at 00:08, RedLionLad said:

4456 at Cherbobyl yesterday for their FA Cup tie against Sutton Utd.

That’s 300 more than Boreham Wood had tonight.

What a massive fanbase the slags have got! 

2 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

???

601848D2-6BB5-4025-874E-79AAB81DC3BF.jpeg

The Leeds Utd of L2, taking 300 to Barrow and Colchester, a massive 400 to Bradford. Peterborough must be over the moon, a Cup Final for the Posh AND it’ll keep them in business for at least another season.

Lucky bastards.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Genuine question - wouldn’t you be ineligible for jury service if you’ve worked in a court? I could have that completely wrong but I’m sure I knew someone who was exempt for that reason ...

11 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

May have done jury service before working in courts.

Many professionals, e.g. solicitors, Police Officers and expert witnesses, 'work' in Courts without being directly employed by them. 

In their private capacity, it is quite possible that they will also will have been called to undertake jury service.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

47 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Lock up your dogs tonight!

No doubt DC’ll get a better reception than their incumbent from the few that can be bothered to turn up. 

Well, I do believe with their (so called) Messiah returning there will be a line of sad 50+ Year Old Fat Bastards lining the front of the Blackthorn with their dicks out awaiting DC practising his best Dog Technique on them ???

I’m an ex justices’ clerk (chief officer & in those days employer of staff and responsible for training justices) - I was also a senior crown prosecutor for a couple of years. I was called for jury service and wasn’t exempt despite at that time holding a tribunal adjudicator role and with a practising certificate as a barrister. No I wasn’t exempt - but was one of the lucky ones not required to serve on a jury 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nick jones of hereford said:

I’m an ex justices’ clerk (chief officer & in those days employer of staff and responsible for training justices) - I was also a senior crown prosecutor for a couple of years. I was called for jury service and wasn’t exempt despite at that time holding a tribunal adjudicator role and with a practising certificate as a barrister. No I wasn’t exempt - but was one of the lucky ones not required to serve on a jury 

If only there was some way of me working out your name, and your location...

• Haha 14