IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

19 hours ago, phantom said:

Hadn't realised but Wael is paying for all the away coaches to go to their away game at Scunthorpe this Saturday, currently sold out 7 coaches

As much as we give them stick this is a very nice gesture especially at this time of the year

Sounds like people trafficking to me.

Blue Few Asylum Seekers seeking sanctuary in Scunthorpe?

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, phantom said:

Hadn't realised but Wael is paying for all the away coaches to go to their away game at Scunthorpe this Saturday, currently sold out 7 coaches

As much as we give them stick this is a very nice gesture especially at this time of the year

I have it on good authority that on the way home they'll discover where the Fake Sheikh is going to build their Stadium of Dreams - it's not that bad a journey, is it?

22 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Not if the cost of travel to Scunthorpe comes out of the £50 000 donation which has been demanded.

Ha, you mean the £50,000 that Tom G 'demanded' from the Supporters Club?

I thought the SC were intending to finance some gym equipment for use by, inter alia, the youth players.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

34 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Ha, you mean the £50,000 that Tom G 'demanded' from the Supporters Club?

I thought the SC were intending to finance some gym equipment for use by, inter alia, the youth players.

The Supporters Club have always had a close relationship with the Academy and Development squad so when the training ground was announced they offered to finance some equipment there which was to be specifically for Development squad use. But, as our manager has bluntly pointed out, the training ground is too small to include the Development squad so there is no need for that equipment.

Even so, it appears highwayman TG has told the Supporters Club to stand and deliver £ 50 000 to the football club to be spent on whatever it sees fit and that apparently includes coach travel to Scunthorpe.  Very easy to make lovely gestures with other peoples money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

part of joeys speech on covid and his squad....

''"We're human beings, it's spread among the human population. Just because we have shin pads on and a footy kit, the virus isn't going to leave us out because we've got fixtures to play on a Saturday," Barton added.

"It's just the world we're living in at this moment in time. Our lads have been superb on the vaccination front.

"We've had a player who's double vaccinated because of a pre-existing condition, I think he's even had the booster, and he's gone down with a positive test and that then takes out the two players he's in close contact with in his household.''

spot  the bit where hes blatantly lied again.

i didnt realise players house shared either. 

51 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I think it was a TV game away at FGR(?) where the commentator said `The R*overs fans are singing their anthem, Come On Eileen`

Oh how I laughed.

Forest Green, you say?

Well that's not too bad, then, as there would only have been a small attendance.

At least it wasn't Wembly (sic), where it would have annoyed at least 60,000 of their fans.

Just imagine if your team had reached a Wembley final and the stadium announcer played the wrong record for your team 'anthem'.

Oh Well, Hi Ho, it could happen to any team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hmmm 1