IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

What was it we used to sing - ein prosit ? 

I never, ever, left that place without having left my brain behind.

Them steins were lethal.

Ein Prosit, ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit
Prost, prost, prost

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ah the beer Keller . How the **** we came out of there alive I’ll never know some nights ?? brilliant night out . Dancing on the tables , swiping steins & just having it right off in your early twenty’s. 
I remember one night the band had a break & the drummer forgot his sticks. As soon as they left I ran on stage & started playing the drums . I looked up & there was about four bouncers heading towards me .??? 

let’s just say it hurt in the morning 

I'm proud to say I got to play on the Bierkeller stage legitimately for a couple of gigs back in the late 80's. Wild times indeed. None crazier than when the Macc Lads were in town!

Edited by City_USA
Spelling
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Midred said:

How many penalties do they get, surely get our share too!

7 hours ago, GrahamC said:

6th of the season..

Notice Evans (no idea who he is) seems to win a lot of them by “drawing a foul” as it says on the text commentary.

Dives, then.

... and they’ve had 6 penalties awarded against them this season - the most in league two - so no conspiracy theory paranoia needs to be exalted as usual ... referees do not favour them despite the delusions of so many

"Ok then seeing I can’t see much with my ears, who actually put the ball in the net for the Gas? Radio shithead didn’t make much of it but there again they are a complete but of *****!
My worst moment today was having to listen to about 10 minutes of the Sh1!heads game because I couldn’t work out what frequency we were on?‍♂️.
What an annoying plastic shithead Gary Owers is, what a horrible accent and a complete tosspot lady garden he is!"

Anyone want to guess the IQ level of this one?

• Haha 4
  • Hmmm 1

7 hours ago, City_USA said:

I'm proud to say I got to play on the Bierkeller stage legitimately for a couple of gigs back in the late 80's. Wild times indeed. None crazier than when the Macc Lads were in town!

My band did a big gig at the Bierkeller around 2005. great to play on the same stage as the likes of Nirvana graced, watched some great gigs there too, a sweaty place!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

"Ok then seeing I can’t see much with my ears, who actually put the ball in the net for the Gas? Radio shithead didn’t make much of it but there again they are a complete but of *****!
My worst moment today was having to listen to about 10 minutes of the Sh1!heads game because I couldn’t work out what frequency we were on?‍♂️.
What an annoying plastic shithead Gary Owers is, what a horrible accent and a complete tosspot lady garden he is!"

Is that Barton ? He missed the game due to Covid, must have  listened to the radio.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

They seem to have forgotten that they are a lowly 2nd division side that in some areas of the country would be relying on their own social media for any coverage at all.

I can't imagine that the likes of Leyton Orient or Salford get much of a look in on their local radio when the areas major teams are playing.

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

You've kind of answered your own question at the end there ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Goodness me! I wouldn’t like to take their blood pressure. It’ll break the bloody equipment. I’m guessing the commentary didn’t follow the usual rules of Home team on DAB and Away team on FM then?

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Toilet drinking crapaud vasseur.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Club and Country said:

Just saw the highlights, was genuinely expecting to see a few thousand gas there

poor by them 

Not surprised you didn't see many of them.

10,000 (as usual) were locked outside.

They have to put that right someday.

Cannot imagine how those 10,000 muppets put up with being unable to get inside the ground at every away game.

But hey, they are the world's greatest and most loyal supporters

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Not surprised you didn't see many of them.

10,000 (as usual) were locked outside.

They have to put that right someday.

Cannot imagine how those 10,000 muppets put up with being unable to get inside the ground at every away game.

But hey, they are the world's greatest and most loyal supporters

Haha !

10,000 "locked out" season tickets for away games, sold this season by the 15ers.

Edited by The Gasbuster

9 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Better than the dribbling programme seller that covers the Roverz games 

16 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ah the beer Keller . How the **** we came out of there alive I’ll never know some nights ?? brilliant night out . Dancing on the tables , swiping steins & just having it right off in your early twenty’s. 
I remember one night the band had a break & the drummer forgot his sticks. As soon as they left I ran on stage & started playing the drums . I looked up & there was about four bouncers heading towards me .??? 

let’s just say it hurt in the morning 

Had my 18th birthday do in the Bierkeller,  also used to drink in the other one in Frogmore St, crazy days 

6 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I totally agree Major but it was an absolute riot! Cracking nights they were.

Agreed . I slummed it on more than one occasion at the Nottingham Hofbrauhaus. 
The heady aroma of spilt beer and cheap perfume. 
The room heaving and moving around strangely as one tried to maintain an illusion of self control.

Loved it and those northern girls are fun. 

• Like 1