IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

"Ok then seeing I can’t see much with my ears, who actually put the ball in the net for the Gas? Radio shithead didn’t make much of it but there again they are a complete but of *****!
My worst moment today was having to listen to about 10 minutes of the Sh1!heads game because I couldn’t work out what frequency we were on?‍♂️.
What an annoying plastic shithead Gary Owers is, what a horrible accent and a complete tosspot lady garden he is!"

Anyone want to guess the IQ level of this one?

Listening to Radio Bristol [I think this is the radio station this particular toilet dweller is referring to] it always makes me laugh when one of their funghi phones 20man with an opinion of their match but hasn't actually been to the game! "Geoff, we were amasin, sounded loike we wuz all overr em"

I would say this specimen needs his carer to wipe the sputem from his window on an hourly basis.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, myol'man said:

Build it and they will come...........

Name that Film

Sorry, just seen the answer already posted multiple times. If I answer it now I would look proper needy!

So I've edited my reply!

Edited by cider hoss rules
  • Haha 1

On 09/01/2022 at 20:49, Bristol Rob said:

We sow the seed.

Nature grows the seed.

Then, we EAT the seed.

*Name that TV show!*

Neil in the Young Ones? - without scrolling through every page I’d assume someone else has already got this correct - what a cracking series The Young Ones was - another corker filmed in Bristol ... ???

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The Bierkeller was superb! Which was the ‘other one in Frogmore Street’? The Bierkeller wasn’t in Frogmore Street ... 

The Bierkeller was in Frog lane in the 60s, under the Mauretania, which is now called OMG

Edited by fanjita

38 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Never went to one of their all inclusive nights, but I remember them being advertised.

Would guess chaos and mayhem were rife.

It was a bit chaotic but I don't remember much in the way of trouble. My main endearing memories were of very friendly females. I will leave it there I think.