IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Touched a nerve? Go for a walk, clear your head, stop worrying about rovers, even they are telling you the same.

Ha, you couldn't 'touch a nerve' if you tried.

As for the FIFA thread you suggested, it appears there is corruption at the top of the game....well, no shit. I'm not particularly interested so I won't bother reading it again unless I really want to, I'm not going to bitch at people who do want to comment on it. You should take note...

Why don't you lot get a room with Irene and perhaps that my rid you of your frustrations.

Meanwhile in the World of FIFA there is something that might be of passing interest even to the obsessed with Rovers that post on such trivia.

What will get rid of your irrational hate for Crystal Palace? What ever did they do to make you brand their whole fan base as scum??

Stop telling people what to do and think you angry control freak

Just who do you think YOU are to be telling TMOR what he should do and think?

You are the freak and, as ever you just exaggerate, or even lie.

Next thing, you'll be telling us how to catch a taxi to the bahnhof!

Eagles!!!!

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

Guess the rag ass Rovers players cant afford a holiday? As a child my parents couldn't always afford a holiday every year. Instead we would go on day trips. Is this the reason the Rovers players had a day trip around the slums of Bristol?

that'll be it,couldnt spell beach as it was too many letters so settled for on the bus

Ffs 660d4268141135ec2f366695ec2a66b7.jpg

Wow. They've finally managed to create a relatively decent sticker. We've been punting great quality out for years now whilst they've only managed a few pieces of utter garbage in response.

Good to see they're trying to catch up, though of course we're streets ahead. Forever in our shadow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkm71ngmOs

On another subject, doesn't that dump look awful from above?

I can't believe that they think the video dispells any myth that their celebrations were shite!

We get more than that in the que for the bogs in the Dolman hall at half time..!

I'm genuinely amazed that they had such a dire turnout for this.

Wow. They've finally managed to create a relatively decent sticker. We've been punting great quality out for years now whilst they've only managed a few pieces of utter garbage in response.

Good to see they're trying to catch up, though of course we're streets ahead. Forever in our shadow.

I personally like "make us dream"; whereas for Liverpool it was the first prem title in ages when they used it, for rovers it's just about promotion back into sub-mediocrity. Edited by Phileas Fogg

Listening to lee Mansell on PW this morning he rates them as a Championship side bordering on the Premier League......................WOW.....to us oldies they have just been promoted to League Division FOUR. Forget 'Irene' they should have a theme tune from Freddie and the DREAMERS

Oh well, whatever....

Love how they're going on about how they're looking forward to getting 'revenge' against Wycombe. They obviously bought into that Matt Phillips crap the club came out with, or they see themselves as the victims by running onto their pitch and taunting their fans with one week of the season remaining.

I'm pretty sure speaking to the Wycombe fas I know, the feeling is mutual, they LOATHE the blue two...with a passion

On a seperate note to the worst open top parade ever...

Buy this Wycombe fan a beer, the amount of bites he is getting is great :D

Apparently all of the conference wished them well (I highly doubt), probably relieved to get shot of them...

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/3670/wycombe?page=1

I aint met any fans of any club who like em. Barnet dont...Yeovil dont

Ffs 660d4268141135ec2f366695ec2a66b7.jpg

Oh dear God the football league quake wiv the Rovuhahahaz massive come to down. Horses are seeking asylum in Belgium. Polica cancel all leave for the next ten years to deal wiv the Rovahahahahaz massive comin over all nawty..

Sorry my meds wore off, was scared for a nanosecond there.

Rovuhahahahaz massive my ******* arse.

Whe these ***** play Wycombe, if City aint playing at home, Im going to take the piss

Rovuhahahahaz massive win a pen shoot out in a league LOWER to GET into L2, Wycombe lose a pen shoot out a season after avoiding relegation in the same league, and Rovuhahahahaz think THEY'RE the better side FFS.

THANK **** WE'RE PLAYING CRAPDIFF THIS SEASON. they blue twos almost frighten me LMFAO you deluded ****wits

Edited by bucksred