IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Bri Stool City said:

Enjoy the moment but maybe we should take another look in the new year, as we are not exactly covering ourselves in glory atm and have quite a few difficult fences to get over ourselves between now and then, back to bite us comes to mind.? and watch that high horse we are getting on

That’s my concern , Leeds away ,Ipswich who’ve picked up.  And millwall. A physical side we hide against.  

I’m sure over the years city and rovers match each other.  We go up so do they , we struggle or go down so do they  

I know the majority of them are completely deluded and full of shit, but this Belter has to be right up there....

Taken from Sagchat ref their banning orders.

I cannot believe the Teds are not on that list. Secondly these "Rovers" fans, they don't live in Ashton do they?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I know the majority of them are completely deluded and full of shit, but this Belter has to be right up there....

I cannot believe the Teds are not on that list. Secondly these "Rovers" fans, they don't live in Ashton do they?

The same belter posted this about Scunnys first goal....

It wasn't off side. He was offside but Clarke came running in just as he shot and played him on side. There was another player who was off side but as he didn't touch the ball he wasn't interfering with play. If all the Roves players had stood still then yes it would have been offside

:blink::laughcont:

anyone know wtf he is on about ?   or what sport / rules he is wittering about 

Hilarious

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It wasn't off side. He was offside but Clarke came running in just as he shot and played him on side. There was another player who was off side but as he didn't touch the ball he wasn't interfering with play. If all the Roves players had stood still then yes it would have been offside

Hilarious

What a headfuck reading that ? could of just stated he was onside, personally I’d rather he was miles offside, would make a change from all the favourable decisions they always seem to get, penalty’s given to them in there last 2 for a start, not the Lines could score them both mind, met him out a couple of times through a friend, safe to say he doesn’t like me very much either ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Hilarious

Presumably we can expect a strongly worded letter from Horfield to be winging it`s way to FA headquarters demanding that the game be replayed due to the officials` inability to play it under Gas Rules?

Woe betide Scunthorpe if the g*s go down by a point - they`ll have them up in court faster than you can say `watertight contract`

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It wasn't off side.

He was offside but Clarke came running in just as he shot and played him on side.

There was another player who was off side but as he didn't touch the ball he wasn't interfering with play.

If all the Roves players had stood still then yes it would have been offside

...I am the Eggman

They are the Eggmen

I AM THE WALRUS

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Seems to be suggesting that City fans are attending Rovers matches and actively trying to get banned just so that Rovers could appear higher than City in a list of clubs with banned fans.

Thats next level dumb.

No wonder this thread is so long...

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Seems to be suggesting that City fans are attending Rovers matches and actively trying to get banned just so that Rovers could appear higher than City in a list of clubs with banned fans.

Thats next level dumb.

No wonder this thread is so long...

Spot on, as I’m sure there are plenty of City fans wanting to follow them wherever they go, if that’s the case then perhaps they can knock a few more off from the attendances of the most loyal set of fans to grace this earth?

They don’t seem to get the gist of the way these banning orders work either do they, one stating how BCFC just ignore the hoolies and another saying the police just turn a blind eye to all trouble involving City, now we all know that both are false anyway but neither supply the banning orders you ******** it’s all done through the courts, so stop trying to deflect the blame elsewhere and just admit that you do have a serious problem wherever you go.

Oh I see they still pass season tickets through the fence too, nothing like scamming your own club is there :facepalm:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Spot on, as I’m sure there are plenty of City fans wanting to follow them wherever they go, if that’s the case then perhaps they can knock a few more off from the attendances of the most loyal set of fans to grace this earth?

They don’t seem to get the gist of the way these banning orders work either do they, one stating how BCFC just ignore the hoolies and another saying the police just turn a blind eye to all trouble involving City, now we all know that both are false anyway but neither supply the banning orders you ******** it’s all done through the courts, so stop trying to deflect the blame elsewhere and just admit that you do have a serious problem wherever you go.

Oh I see they still pass season tickets through the fence too, nothing like scamming your own club is there :facepalm:

Shush don't mention the ticket scam otherwise they will say there were 16,000 thousand there yesterday 

42 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

Shush don't mention the ticket scam otherwise they will say there were 16,000 thousand there yesterday 

I thought they get that at home and away every week? As they all seem to love banging on about how great and loyal they are despite most of them boycotting home fixtures and having an away following that is no better than anyone else, even Plymouth’s is better and look how much further they have to travel to games.

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Hilarious

It was Wycombe’s fault! 

• Haha 1