IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 hours ago, luke_bristol said:

Wow.

88D816BE-011C-4ADA-9750-50EFAE6D1EC2.jpeg

Hold on this can't be true. 

Surely they can't be blaming the officials... Didn't one of them once try to claim that referees that were being fast tracked up the leagues were always given games at their 'stadium' to see how they cope with 'large crowds and a hostile atmosphere'. Clearly all the hotshot referees were busy this weekend.

Or maybe he was right. Maybe they did get a referee on the up but unfortunately he crumbled under the weight of pressure offered by the massive 8k attendance. Guess that's his career over.

• Haha 3

No news on their takeover, it's almost as if none of their fans are as in the know as they claim to be. 

Unless someone is prepared to drop the best part of sixty million to get them a stadium, training facilities and invest in the team they are going no where fast. And with SL happy to write cheques for his new basketball arena, hotels and car park, the gap between Bristol Sport and the offering the fewers can come up with must increasingly make any potential buy out even less appealing.

League two beckons!

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

No news on their takeover, it's almost as if none of their fans are as in the know as they claim to be. 

Unless someone is prepared to drop the best part of sixty million to get them a stadium, training facilities and invest in the team they are going no where fast. And with SL happy to write cheques for his new basketball arena, hotels and car park, the gap between Bristol Sport and the offering the fewers can come up with must increasingly make any potential buy out even less appealing.

League two beckons!

Almost like it was made up by a fat freak chained to his keyboard with doritos dust on his jeans and cum stains on his carpet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

League two beckons!

Hope so

13 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

League two beckons!

My dear old Gran used to say, a nice bowl of Heinz oxtail soup will put a warm glow in your stomach, it does, but BRs post is a better and a cheaper alternative ?

14 minutes ago, The Joker said:

My dear old Gran used to say, a nice bowl of Heinz oxtail soup will put a warm glow in your stomach, it does, but BRs post is a better and a cheaper alternative ?

How about reading BR’s post whilst having a lovely bowl of oxtail soup,could you handle double  the warmth.

We can no longer say they are all deluded. The below taken from Gaschat, in response to the font of all knowledge asking why the Al-Queda’s took them over in the first place. 

That Henbury is the big question that is completely baffling. Why did they buy us? I’ve kept away from commenting on this thread because I just don’t know whats going on and I’m certainly not itk. Unfortunately since it went quiet in the Spring of 2017 it has become more and more baffling. Then when it went belly up in August 2017 with the UWE withdrawal it looked apparent that they had misjudged us and either didn’t have the money to do it themselves, couldn’t generate investment to persuade others to join in or just lost interest.
Whatever, it gives the impression of a mess, no plan, absent owners and sleepwalking to a very bad conclusion to the season. I could of course be very wrong!

3 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

We can no longer say they are all deluded. The below taken from Gaschat, in response to the font of all knowledge asking why the Al-Queda’s took them over in the first place. 

That Henbury is the big question that is completely baffling. Why did they buy us? I’ve kept away from commenting on this thread because I just don’t know whats going on and I’m certainly not itk. Unfortunately since it went quiet in the Spring of 2017 it has become more and more baffling. Then when it went belly up in August 2017 with the UWE withdrawal it looked apparent that they had misjudged us and either didn’t have the money to do it themselves, couldn’t generate investment to persuade others to join in or just lost interest.
Whatever, it gives the impression of a mess, no plan, absent owners and sleepwalking to a very bad conclusion to the season. I could of course be very wrong!

He / she will be accused of being a 'Ted' pretty soon I should think SR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

He / she will be accused of being a 'Ted' pretty soon I should think SR.

It’s what they do’s, all Wally has to do is come out and say he’s working on a few things and they’ll lap it up and keep them quiet for a few more months.

Wally has that lot on strings.

Edited by BCFC11

13 minutes ago, B block said:

Doesn’t their keeper have to go back in January, to be replaced by Tom Nichols, the dog botherer the turnstiles lady, or lord knows who?

If he goes they are right in it up to their neck

They seem to think he`ll go back to Brentford (?) who will then sell him as he has been playing well.

They will be ****** then - have to get another keeper in on loan which will take up a fair bit of their non-existent transfer budget. The general view is one in/one out but to be honest, who`d pay anything for any of their donkeys?

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

They seem to think he`ll go back to Brentford (?) who will then sell him as he has been playing well.

They will be ****** then - have to get another keeper in on loan which will take up a fair bit of their non-existent transfer budget. The general view is one in/one out but to be honest, who`d pay anything for any of their donkeys?

Well they could have had one of our upcoming youngsters or even Frankie for 1/2 a season, but they decided to throw their toys out of the pram after "the snake affair".

19 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

sad sag.jpg

Already thinking wtf have I done, he’s already showed the fewers exactly what he thinks of them by showing them the V’s, the man clearly knows his stuff and has already figured them out.

Edited by BCFC11