IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I shall be keeping an eye open in future and will cancel my donation to the WWF . 

Panda's attacking offices is totally unacceptable. 

Its the years of being confused with the other WWF (Now WWE). It's rubbed off on them.

39_shirt_1270333033_wwf_wrestling_pandas_shirt_large.png

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

They are far too 'loyal' to question anything, and anyone who might have an independent thought is immediately shouted down for being a 'gurt Ted' - they bring it on themselves.

Maybe they should question this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37322993

Made me laugh . Looked for clubs abroad. But you know it’s roverz. Ha ha ha clowns 

31 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Maybe they should question this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37322993

Made me laugh . Looked for clubs abroad. But you know it’s roverz. Ha ha ha clowns 

• Wael's wife, who said: "It's like we have a new baby, a Bristol Rovers baby.

I think somebody needs to report them to childline...!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:
  • Wael's wife, who said: "It's like we have a new baby, a Bristol Rovers baby.

I think somebody needs to report them to childline...!

I’d love to hear her elaborate on this analogy....

”yes, we were looking to adopt, so we went to have a look at the children available. As soon as we walked in, we fell in love with little baby “Chelsea” but she had come from a very well to do home and her tastes were way out of our league. 

Then we were shown baby “Gillingham” she was quite adorable, well presented and from a caring home. We’d have liked to take baby “Gillingham” home with us, but when we Weal tried to pick her up, she vomited all down his back, kicked up a tantrum and refused to come with us. 

As we were heading for the exit, very disappointed at failing to find a baby for the family, we noticed a little ginger child, with black eyes, terrible flea ridden hair and clothes which looked like they’d not been washed for months. There was poor little baby “Rovers”, cowering in the corner, all neglected with very simple needs & tastes, with, most importantly, very low levels of expectation for their future. So we picked her up and took her home with us. She was great, at first, funny & smiley (in a demented, cute kind of way) but to be honest, she’s not progressing very well now, she can’t get the hang of using cutlery, keeps shitting herself has a habit of grabbing the tv remote and turning it to Babestation. 

We’ve had enough of her now but I can’t see any other prospective parents wanting her, when so many other children are seeking parents, so we’ll keep taking the child benefit for her, leave her locked in the cupboard under the stairs, taking her the occasional left over dinner scraps until she either dies of starvation or we can sell the house and leave her there”

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

None of them seeing it was a potential land grab. Are they ever going to wake up? 

I'm surprised they're not accusing him of being a Ted by now, after all it is all our fault. It's all a misunderstanding anyway, it was a circus he wanted not a sporting venture.

I've heard that his favourite club could be up for sale in West London. I'd expect he'll want to get in there quick.

16 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

They seem to think he`ll go back to Brentford (?) who will then sell him as he has been playing well.

They will be ****** then - have to get another keeper in on loan which will take up a fair bit of their non-existent transfer budget. The general view is one in/one out but to be honest, who`d pay anything for any of their donkeys?

If they're in the relegation zone with a goalkeeper playing so well he's going to be recalled and sold, I'd hate* to see how they do without him.

*not really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I can just imagine the scene,

" Dad , I want to buy a football club"

" What ? "

" I want to buy a football club , all my mates have football clubs " 

" Who do you want to buy ? "

" The Emirates you say  ? "

" No Dad , the Pirates  " 

" Never heard of them . Listen you're a good son ,  Why not ? . You can have the money   in the biscuit tin in the kitchen "

" Thanks Dad , I won't need it all though ". 

And , my dear friends , on such moments legends are born .

Bob bless Wally #doingagreatjob

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I can just imagine the scene,

" Dad , I want to buy a football club"

" What ? "

" I want to buy a football club , all my mates have football clubs " 

" Who do you want to buy ? "

" The Emirates you say  ? "

" No Dad , the Pirates  " 

" Never heard of them . Listen you're a good son ,  Why not ? . You can have the money   in the biscuit tin in the kitchen "

" Thanks Dad , I won't need it all though ". 

And , my dear friends , on such moments legends are born .

Bob bless Wally #doingagreatjob

It was a longer conversation than that. 

Wael - “Daddy, I want a football club. Will you buy me a football club, in England..?”

Dad - “which football club..?”

Wael - “Chelsea”

Dad - “:laugh:. NO I can’t afford them. How about Gillingham..?”

Wael - “great! Thanks Daddy. I’ll speak to them now.”

Wael - “umm they don’t want me, but I’m still looking around”

Dad - “I’ve been told Bristol Rovers are available. You can have them”

Wael - “FFS!”