Jump to content
IGNORED

Basement Rovers dustbin thread


42nite
 Share

Recommended Posts

Enjoyed this exchange on their FB page:

”Should never have sold Matty Taylor. Today shows he still has it. We need to do better.”

“Please tell me you are joking?”

”Nope, deadly serious. Who scored today? Twice I might add?”

“You think we had any choice in selling Taylor? He had a buy out clause in his contract and s****y paid it. Rather have no striker than a Snakey c*** like that.”

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Enjoyed this exchange on their FB page:

”Should never have sold Matty Taylor. Today shows he still has it. We need to do better.”

“Please tell me you are joking?”

”Nope, deadly serious. Who scored today? Twice I might add?”

“You think we had any choice in selling Taylor? He had a buy out clause in his contract and s****y paid it. Rather have no striker than a Snakey c*** like that.”

 

It can`t be healthy living with all that hate and jealousy inside you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

"You think we had any choice in selling Taylor? He had a buy out clause in his contract and s****y paid it. Rather have no striker than a Snakey c*** like that.”

So he admits that they had no choice but to sell him, yet he's a c*** for leaving? #gaslogic

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Swede said:

So, this just proves a point (If ever it needed proving); the sags are losing again but it would just make their day if we were losing as well. "Gaslogic"

I cannot fathom their cretinous  mentality. 

Constantly checking the City score.

It’s what they do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I should think mini buses, horses, boobs and so on, are very thankful and not a little relieved to be under lockdown this evening, and not out and about, going about their normal everyday business, where they might be butted, assailed, fondled (and tampered with), by irate pirates, Wael's Prowed Boys.

Especially the horses, who would probably be the recipients of all above named indiscretions...! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I should think mini buses, horses, boobs and so on, are very thankful and not a little relieved to be under lockdown this evening, and not out and about, going about their normal everyday business, where they might be butted, assailed, fondled (and tampered with), by irate pirates, Wael's Prowed Boys.

You sir, are a genius. Why has no-one thought of this before?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Listen to this shrub rocketeer. 🤣🤣🤣 

 

15D4582A-FD62-402E-A78C-E8BC76D5B270.jpeg

Matty's pass which led to the winning goal against Man U and some decent performances from the bench were more than enough to justify the £10m we paid the Sags (oops, forgot it was only £300k). Add to that, simply just pissing them off and scoring 2 goals to sink them today, I think he is a hero in the South of the city (actually these days, in the east, the west and most of the north too). Keep pissing them off Snakey.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

What a strange interview from Tisdale 

Sounds like he’s not that interested

 

 

oh well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be fair, if you were associated with them, you'd be struggling to muster any enthusiasm either!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Matty's pass which led to the winning goal against Man U and some decent performances from the bench were more than enough to justify the £10m we paid the Sags (oops, forgot it was only £300k). Add to that, simply just pissing them off and scoring 2 goals to sink them today, I think he is a hero in the South of the city (actually these days, in the east, the west and most of the north too). Keep pissing them off Snakey.

Mate - nail on head and you’ve somewhat stolen my thunder from a post I was going to compose once I’ve sewn my sides back together from reading that utter Dobbin’s screed of wounded bile at Snakey’s infidelity. At first glance though I could manage no more than hysterical laughter. 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Super said:

Just a shame Matty couldnt celebrate in front of the 20k travelling gasheads.....

Having lived in Oxford and met a few Utd fans, there's no love for the blue few there. 

Wouldn't Oxford need to build their fourth stand to accommodate all the knuckle-draggers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Basement Rovers dustbin thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...