IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Don't forget our judges need to attend those really important extended lunch dates they can't miss or golf days with their pals. Can't be rushing those.

Absolutely. But then again you'd have to get a few perks to make up for the 90% pay cut those commercial law QC's take to join the bench.

Now come on, how many times have we heard that old chestnut rolled out by you deperate sags over the past, what, 10 / 12 years? Its the only glimmer of hope for the future you have

You have sneaked promotion through the play-offs into the basement league, you will not be getting a new stadium and you will be staying at the dilapitated mem which if your lucky will get a lick of paint or maybe a new tented roof, you are in the most precarious financial position probably in your history which will only get worse once the new stadium bubble bursts and you are financing the running of the club through finance through loan sharks

If I were you, rather than concering myself with what my neigbours are doing, I'd be more concerned I had a club support the season after next!

Be fair, they could probably afford some new plastic garden chairs from The Range or Wilko.

(or B&M, if money is really tight)

Edited by Rouge Sans Pareil
  • Like 2

On a footballing note, I use the term loosely, I see one of the star players, 34 year old "Bob" Monkhouse, has shot his bolt and has turned the offer of new contract. He's apparently got a better offer from a bigger club. I think it's Hartlepool, but not bring an expert in Basement football, I may be mistaken.

On a footballing note, I use the term loosely, I see one of the star players, 34 year old "Bob" Monkhouse, has shot his bolt and has turned the offer of new contract. He's apparently got a better offer from a bigger club. I think it's Hartlepool, but not bring an expert in Basement football, I may be mistaken.

Hardly narrows down the field !

Those thick in reds over at gasheads.org are now saying the the council should pay for their new ground because a successful football club is a benefit to the city

Typical river want something for nothing again

I remember the out cry from the gas when they claimed the council sold Ashton Vale at a knock down price. Also why would Bristol City Council build a facility in South Gloucestershire.

higgs2.png

Nick Higgs: "I am Nick Higgs and I demand a judgement NOW! We are Bristol Rovers and we wear the 'famous quarters' and we are in the football league and we need a 30,000 seater stadium for all our fans"

proudman_150.jpg

Justice Sonia Proudman: "Hmmmmmm ... that's a tricky one. Do I take any notice of the fat man? ... or shall I ignore the angry little ****** and come to a decision in my own time?"

Stadium funding issue solved

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:01am via mobile mehewmagic2nd May 1990 and 1 more like this.

If you have any old foreign currency that are just collecting dust in a cupboard, why not put them in the coppers for the club collection tins at the stadium, at the matchday SC hut, or 199? On their own they will not be worth anything, but the SC can get large quantities converted into cash for the share scheme.

If you have any old foreign currency that are just collecting dust in a cupboard, why not put them in the coppers for the club collection tins at the stadium, at the matchday SC hut, or 199? On their own they will not be worth anything, but the SC can get large quantities converted into cash for the share scheme.

I was right earlier then, they are just a parody site/club. :rofl2br:

**** me what next monopoly money?

Go on then, here's 20p and a French coin with a hole in it.  I'll buy the club.

• Like 2

higgs2.png

Nick Higgs: "I am Nick Higgs and I demand a judgement NOW! We are Bristol Rovers and we wear the 'famous quarters' and we are in the football league and we need a 30,000 seater stadium for all our fans"

proudman_150.jpg

Justice Sonia Proudman: "Hmmmmmm ... that's a tricky one. Do I take any notice of the fat man? ... or shall I ignore the angry little f.u.c.k.e.r. and come to a decision in my own time?"

is that nick on the vinegar stroke?

There are a few old stagers on the forum and those who have false teeth could help out. Simply take out your false teeth, put them under your pillow when you go to bed, and the tooth fairy will leave a small sum in payment for each tooth.

If you believe that you must be a gashead who believes the UWE stadium will be built.

• Like 2