Jump to content
IGNORED

Basement Rovers dustbin thread


42nite

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, fatchers said:

They thought they were going to Sunderland, instead they'll be going to Sutton,Stevenage Harrogate, Barrow , Crawley and Salford.  Never mind.

 I can safely predict they will take all their boozers and all their home ends its what they do

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

And tonight could emphasise even more how shite they are.

Come on Forest Green!

Level on aggregate after 8 minutes.

Would be funny to see them a league above the Pikeys..

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chrome is warning me off visiting gaschat due to them stealing information.

I never knew that google was so honest and right about things until now. Well done Google!

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

Chrome is warning me off visiting gaschat due to them stealing information.

I never knew that google was so honest and right about things until now. Well done Google!

 

no doubt the squatters have nicked their ground in the past too, its what they do

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

no doubt the squatters have nicked their ground in the past too, its what they do

What is amazing they let their ssl cert expire or have the the wrong name for the ssl cert. Amateurs 

Edited by Rob
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/05/2021 at 17:53, Kodjias Wrist said:

Screenshot_20210522-175128_Samsung Internet.jpg

That HAS to be a wind up? Nobody is THAT stupid.

Actually, ignore me, this is the gas we're talking about.

I can't believe someone that dense remembers to breathe in after breathing out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

How ironic....

1979FBAD-123D-4E9E-ABF8-48CB3D5D2BED.thumb.jpeg.e5c8f9704d96b9e58f1be3308835370d.jpeg

Makes a change from stealing stadiums I suppose.

The squatters living up to their name both as a club and as a fan base.

The Gift 🎁 

The thing is though, if you were a scammer hijacking a website to steal personal data then you would surely pick one with a lot of users not one with about six.

Mind you, those six users are dim enough to fall for it I guess.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The thing is though, if you were a scammer hijacking a website to steal personal data then you would surely pick one with a lot of users not one with about six.

Mind you, those six users are dim enough to fall for it I guess.

Not with an IT guru on their member list, that looks after all City's IT, rather than our IT department? Unless he's a bullshitting belter? 🤔

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see the 'massive' sag support will get to go here next season then..

image.thumb.png.3bd6fb84674540abd733b5c0ddf64516.png

They must be jealous.

 

Not Sutton, the sags as Sutton have more permanent stands.

Artificial pitch - is that allowed in the league or will they have to dig it up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Barrow had to dig theirs up after promotion to L2 so I assume it's the same for Sutton.

 

2 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Did Barrow have one too? I knew Harrogate had to replace theirs.

Seems harsh - it ought to be allowed in League 2 IMO. It`s just an unnecessary expense for little clubs with not much money IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Strange indeed. Apart from the core allegations of safeguarding, which reveal some serious disharmony between the football club and its supporters club, one of the replies (which I found more interesting) states: 

Well the team got relegated, nothing is happening with a new stadium, the building at the training ground has been found to be not fit for purpose and the manager faces possible imprisonment in two weeks time.

So what is the story about the building at the training ground being unfit for purpose?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Strange indeed. Apart from the core allegations of safeguarding, which reveal some serious disharmony between the football club and its supporters club, one of the replies (which I found more interesting) states: 

Well the team got relegated, nothing is happening with a new stadium, the building at the training ground has been found to be not fit for purpose and the manager faces possible imprisonment in two weeks time.

So what is the story about the building at the training ground being unfit for purpose?

Looks alright to me

24 Shed Farmhouse Corrugated Iron Old Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free  Images

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

 

Seems harsh - it ought to be allowed in League 2 IMO. It`s just an unnecessary expense for little clubs with not much money IMO.

Listening to the radio today, apparently a lot of their income comes from renting out the pitch to the public and other teams. A new grass pitch up to standard will cost them hundreds of thousands and they'll lose the income from the artificial pitch.

Is it worth it ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Strange indeed. Apart from the core allegations of safeguarding, which reveal some serious disharmony between the football club and its supporters club, one of the replies (which I found more interesting) states: 

Well the team got relegated, nothing is happening with a new stadium, the building at the training ground has been found to be not fit for purpose and the manager faces possible imprisonment in two weeks time.

So what is the story about the building at the training ground being unfit for purpose?

Read somewhere that is was too small, lacked any facilities for support and medical staff. Somewhat below the standard expected for the Downs league.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Basement Rovers dustbin thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...