IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

30 minutes ago, Super said:

Sorry all  I'm off to asschat..

Just had a look (you have to, don’t you?).

What is hilarious is prior to the kick off virtually every poster was predicting a Roverrrz win, presumably based on them beating the team bottom of the football league 1-0?

They are absolutely deluded, love it.

Norman Stanley Barton is going down twice in one year.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2021 at 14:44, In the Net said:

I'm not responsible for, or necessarily in agreement with, everything which is said or done by my fellow supporters.  I've always tried to be honest when commenting on things which have happened at the club, be they good or bad.  @Bar BS3seems to have a bit of personal vendetta, unfortunately without any wit to make it entertaining.

I totally get that it seems a bit odd that I post on here, although, for me, it's largely been a positive experience.

And you are very welcome.

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

And you are very welcome.

I agree - having rival fans bringing a different perspective is always good; as long as they’re not being abusive and obnoxious it’s always great to have them on. Our resident Gash and Swindon contributors are always worth a read.

Incidentally, does anyone know if all non-Gash fans are banned from A$$Hat, or just us wicked Teds?

Edited by WessexPest

On 20/08/2021 at 08:42, In the Net said:

I quite agree.  It was just an off the cuff comment in response to the original poster, as he was talking out of his arse by suggesting that £6k home fans was a ridiculous figure for a league two game.

The reason we take the piss regarding attendances is due to a large amount of your fans embellishing your numbers & have done for quite some years that we take piss out of . If they didn’t it wouldn’t get mentioned. 
a very good mate of mine is gas , he’s in Exeter now. He text me earlier trying to take the piss about last night. Then said. 
we’ve sold over a thousand tickets but there’s at least 3-4 thousand down here. 
see what I mean ITN . You reap what you sow 

5 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

I agree - having rival fans bringing a different perspective is always good; as long as they’re not being abusive and obnoxious it’s always great to have them on. Our resident Gash and Swindon contributors are always worth a read.

Incidentally, does anyone know if all non-Gash fans are banned from A$$Hat, or just us wicked Teds?

I think they are allowed until they say something contravening the groupthink or don`t immediately say how much they love the s*gs and hate da shit and they are then accused of being a ted and banned forthwith.

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

The reason we take the piss regarding attendances is due to a large amount of your fans embellishing your numbers & have done for quite some years that we take piss out of . If they didn’t it wouldn’t get mentioned. 
a very good mate of mine is gas , he’s in Exeter now. He text me earlier trying to take the piss about last night. Then said. 
we’ve sold over a thousand tickets but there’s at least 3-4 thousand down here
see what I mean ITN . You reap what you sow 

There isn't.

Even the Radio Bris commentator was banging on about 'their massive support home and away' and 'the support don't deserve this'.

F'ing bullshit! 

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

Dancing on Ice star Caprice Bourret talks exclusively about her miracle  sons | HELLO!

This Caprice?

Too slow BR, too slow! ;)

Still a very pretty lady though so any excuse eh! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

There isn't.

Even the Radio Bris commentator was banging on about 'their massive support home and away' and 'the support don't deserve this'.

F'ing bullshit! 

Too slow BR, too slow! ;)

Still a very pretty lady though so any excuse eh! 

He’s been a mate for along time & although being gas he was pretty normal until a few years ago . He’s one of the brainwashed lot now though . He’s started wearing hand me down clothes & early learning Adidas trainers . He fits right in now. ?

• Haha 2