IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

He really is delusional isn't he. Saw in his interview he blamed the previous managers by saying the club was in the dark ages when he joined but they can still get promoted.

They beat a team who tbf have been flirting with relegation too long and will probably be one of the two teams to go down if he hasn't realised they are still I'm the dark ages.

He talked about "cutting out a cancer" in the club, that's pretty strong terminology to use. He also said that it's not quite finished, so it'll be interesting to see who goes next, when they will be into "remission". 

Makes me laugh when he tries to sound intellectual. I'm not that clever so I don't try to sound it. He also isn't that clever, but some of the shit he spouts is absolutely unreal...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BS3City said:

He talked about "cutting out a cancer" in the club, that's pretty strong terminology to use. He also said that it's not quite finished, so it'll be interesting to see who goes next, when they will be into "remission". 

Makes me laugh when he tries to sound intellectual. I'm not that clever so I don't try to sound it. He also isn't that clever, but some of the shit he spouts is absolutely unreal...

Chewing tobacco causes cancer!

4 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

He really is delusional isn't he. Saw in his interview he blamed the previous managers by saying the club was in the dark ages when he joined but they can still get promoted.

They beat a team who tbf have been flirting with relegation too long and will probably be one of the two teams to go down if he hasn't realised they are still I'm the dark ages.

He didn’t say they could get promotion, he said they will get promotion, and then added that he guaranteed it.

Having a browse over on the dark-web (or Gaschat as I think they ca it) and the bickering and infighting is reaching new levels.

Some of them have had the audacity to question Kim Jong Wally and his decision making....

I'm not sure why they expected someone who has never held a senior role in a family company to be able to run a football club.

That could never happen over here..... what?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Having a browse over on the dark-web (or Gaschat as I think they ca it) and the bickering and infighting is reaching new levels.

Some of them have had the audacity to question Kim Jong Wally and his decision making....

I'm not sure why they expected someone who has never held a senior role in a family company to be able to run a football club.

Lots of bickering & one poster telling another to personal message him so that they could carry it on away from the forum! All the ingredients for a Gas explosion?

21 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Lots of bickering & one poster telling another to personal message him so that they could carry it on away from the forum! All the ingredients for a Gas explosion?

I'd buy in to you explosion theory except there are so few of them, it would be more like the pilot-light going out on an ageing cooker, and then one brave soul has to try and get it going again with a cooks match.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hope you followed protocol before posting here...

covid19-ppe.gif

They are lucky enough to have their own Mystic Meg on their forum so it looks like they will be getting automatic promotion after all ...

"What is in Barton’s favour, and why I think he isn’t under pressure, the patsy fixtures keep on coming. NOT IMPOSSIBLE WE ARE UNBEATEN IN NEXT SEVEN. Either way plenty of points to pick up.

Barrow a - should get something
Crawley relegation candidates h - we will win
Pool a - toughie, but why not a draw
Orient h - toughie but why not a win
Walsall relegation candidates a - we will win
Swindon h - doesn’t bear thinking about losing, there will be loads of aggression to Ben and lots of pro Barton support in this derby fixture, I predict win
Carlisle a - why not at least point "

Why not indeed?!

• Haha 5