Jump to content
IGNORED

Basement Rovers dustbin thread


42nite

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This thread has some double-top #GasLogic.

If you were buying a one-of-a-kind bit of art, how many examples of this work would you expect to see. The clue 'one of a kind'...

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/18511/signed-rickie-lambert-artwork

 

Signed by the man himself with, wait for it, a silver pen!

Put me down for twenty!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Signed by the man himself with, wait for it, a silver pen!

Put me down for twenty!

Sorry. It's a one or a kind, and there are only 80 left, so your request can't be fulfilled.

20 indeed. It's a one of a kind. Get that. One. Of. A. Kind.

I could sell you 47 of them, mind.

Silver pen. 

Wonder what colour the ink in the pen was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Sorry. It's a one or a kind, and there are only 80 left, so your request can't be fulfilled.

20 indeed. It's a one of a kind. Get that. One. Of. A. Kind.

I could sell you 47 of them, mind.

Silver pen. 

Wonder what colour the ink in the pen was.

I`m surprised they don`t do a Dean Windass one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

This thread has some double-top #GasLogic.

If you were buying a one-of-a-kind bit of art, how many examples of this work would you expect to see. The clue 'one of a kind'...

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/18511/signed-rickie-lambert-artwork

 

Come on lad, it doesn’t say “one of a kind”.

 

“We’ve got 100 of these one off Rickie Lambert pieces”

 

Meaning it’s a one time run of 100 pieces. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. It’s for charity. Give it a rest.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Seventeen said:

Come on lad, it doesn’t say “one of a kind”.

 

“We’ve got 100 of these one off Rickie Lambert pieces”

 

Meaning it’s a one time run of 100 pieces. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. It’s for charity. Give it a rest.

What does the seventeen in your username mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Was talking to a Swindon fan at Gloucester city last week, a mate of Gerrys, he said there is a real feel good factor at Swindon since that weasel Power left. Away support is up and fans are enjoying their football again.

It's like the club has been reborn again since Clem took over and the feel good factor Is definitely back.

We're never going to have your support home or away but over a thousand yesterday at Stevenage, nine hundred at Scunthorpe and eight hundred at Salford is pretty good going considering none of them were local.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...