IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

51 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Has anyone managed to decipher the argument after 'they've all gone'? It all went a bit high pitched after that.

Don't know but Sachin Nakrani is Sports Editor for the Guardian, Max Rushden hosts the Guardian Football Weekly podcast and David Squires does a weekly football cartoon strip for the Guardian so they can expect to be mocked in the national media this week. Again. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Has anyone managed to decipher the argument after 'they've all gone'? It all went a bit high pitched after that.

“I respectfully disagree with your assertion that the blame must lay squarely at the door of the folically-challenged one. This association football club is bedevilled by problems from top to bottom.”

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

In amongst the comedy of the commentary mosting consisting of the words 'oh shit', have to commend the lad who put it together.

A few hours after the game to have edited that and posted it is quite the effort.

My personal highlight was the 'you bald headed....' at the end 

Yea its a shame he supports that shower of shit but he is pretty good at the editing side of things 

22 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Did you go yesterday ST? What did you and your friends think of the "facilities" ?

I couldn't get a ticket as they went to season ticket holders within a couple of hours and the tight sods wouldn't give us anymore!

A couple I know went and were amazed how poor the facilities were but enjoyed the p**s taking out of them especially after the game as it was only a couple of months ago they were saying we could have a few of their reserves who weren't good enough for their team?

Edited by Shaun Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cider hoss rules said:

With this giveaway on the bottom of the web site

BFDAEE75-CA12-4C18-8E0E-69B7AB456F52.jpeg

Of course, if someone were to go into the site, they'd find the email addresses.

They could then tell him what they thought of his plan for Sainsbury's

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

https://cjcomputing.com

Where the multi-million pounds turnover of Ashton Gate gets its IT support - a shop in W-O-T with a 20 year old web site :shocking:

How do we make the link from Henbury Gas to this site?

I mean, the company is registered to an address in Henbury, which gives his full name etc, but how did we first get to this point?

4 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

It did go high pitched didn't it? I've played it numerous times this afternoon and every time it sends next doors dog bananas...?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I mean, the company is registered to an address in Henbury, which gives his full name etc, but how did we first get to this point?

And without wanting to be too much of a wet blanket about it, particularly as HG is a massive whopper, should we be essentially doxxing him on here? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sinenomine said:

And without wanting to be too much of a wet blanket about it, particularly as HG is a massive whopper, should we be essentially doxxing him on here? 

Agreed and I wasnt planning on, I just like to know my evidential links. 

PS… I just learnt a new word! Is doxing a fairly new invention?

Edited by Fordy62

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Agreed and I wasnt planning on, I just like to know my evidential links. 

PS… I just learnt a new word! Is doxing a fairly new invention?

Sure, wasn't really aimed at you or anyone in particular, just asking a more general question ?

Doxing as a term has probably been around for 15 years or so. Think it derives in some way from "document". 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sinenomine said:

Not sure where you get doxxing from, its all in the public domain and not personal information. 

2 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I couldn't get a ticket as they went to season ticket holders within a couple of hours and the tight sods wouldn't give us anymore!

A couple I know went and were amazed how poor the facilities were but enjoyed the p**s taking out of them especially after the game as it was only a couple of months ago they were saying we could have a few of their reserves who weren't good enough for their team?

Why didn't you get a ticket in the home end..? They had loads spare..! 

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

He has always been open on their forum about who he is and about how great his business is and all the work he does at Ashton Gate! He has also said that someone had gone into his shop to tell him about someone being beaten up at Ashton Gate ... and I think that ended up with the police going round to see him! When the Sainsbury's development was going on he was also leaking details from the planning committee as he used to boast that he was a good friend of the chairman who gave him all the inside information. It always seems so strange he is so open about it all when everyone knows who he is ... including suggesting that people shit in a bag and dump it amongst the expensive food in the supermarket! Maybe someday one of his lies or obnoxious suggestions will finally catch up with him?

HenburyGas-Attack.thumb.PNG.c8da732e0d77287122f95abcd6aad353.PNG

There was a 17 page thread on here about it ...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/187280-henbury-gas-and-the-imaginary-incident/

...although the original posting on Gas Chat is long gone!

Edited by SirColinOfMansfield
  • Thanks 1