IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

bobbyjones
Reserve Team

http://storage.proboards.com/5848383/a/c6fIyvbPPO3AI60KH0Wl.gif

Posting Level

Next Level in 112 posts
I honestly thought this was one of us on a wind up, but no once reading this disillusioned sags further posts, he actually believes Wally and SL are in collusion to shut them down.

yesterday at 4:56pm  

Post Options

Post by bobbyjones on yesterday at 4:56pm

That’s extreme even on a night like this after the two and a half seasons we have had.
This club will not end or cease to exist that does not happen to football clubs. Can you name one that has completely disappeared.
Whatever happens Bristol Rovers will exist in some shape or form the same as Accrington, Hereford, Wimbledon and many others who were written off and consigned to the football dustbin.
We have got some hard times ahead as if what we’ve had to endure isn’t enough while this club sorts itself out and who knows where that will take us, but Bristol Rovers will be there long after we have gone.  

I guess you could argue none of those original clubs still exist but have all been replaced by new phoenix clubs?

What I can't understand is Wael seems to be throwing £m's at the club but we just get progressively worse each season. You can probably count on one hand the number of good performances since we had the new pitch installed. Likewise what's the point in having similar pitches at the Quarters if we don't perform on matchdays at the Mem.

As said on another thread Waels out to ruin us along with Lansdown. You stated Waels £20 million buying off debts as credit to him but £20mill is nothing  to lansdown.
He would be happy to pay that to get rid of us, BRISTOL ROVERS.
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cidercity said:
bobbyjones
Reserve Team

Posting Level

Next Level in 112 posts
I honestly thought this was one of us on a wind up, but no once reading this disillusioned sags further posts, he actually believes Wally and SL are in collusion to shut them down.

Post Options

That’s extreme even on a night like this after the two and a half seasons we have had.
This club will not end or cease to exist that does not happen to football clubs. Can you name one that has completely disappeared.
Whatever happens Bristol Rovers will exist in some shape or form the same as Accrington, Hereford, Wimbledon and many others who were written off and consigned to the football dustbin.
We have got some hard times ahead as if what we’ve had to endure isn’t enough while this club sorts itself out and who knows where that will take us, but Bristol Rovers will be there long after we have gone.  

I guess you could argue none of those original clubs still exist but have all been replaced by new phoenix clubs?

What I can't understand is Wael seems to be throwing £m's at the club but we just get progressively worse each season. You can probably count on one hand the number of good performances since we had the new pitch installed. Likewise what's the point in having similar pitches at the Quarters if we don't perform on matchdays at the Mem.

As said on another thread Waels out to ruin us along with Lansdown. You stated Waels £20 million buying off debts as credit to him but £20mill is nothing  to lansdown.

Why is the daft Incel shouting “BRISTOL ROVERS”? His paranoid, cretinous ramblings make it pretty obvious which bunch of useless clodhoppers he supports.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cidercity said:
bobbyjones
Reserve Team

Posting Level

Next Level in 112 posts

Post Options

Why would SL bother, the way their club is being run it would be the equivalent of putting a hole in a small boat in a hurricane.

The rest of them seem more upset with the TV appearance of Wael of Fortune last night. Most complaining that they have gone from promises of a new ground to being told they should be thankful to the board for keeping the club afloat.

It seems more and more are seeing the emperor's new clothes for what they are.

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Why would SL bother, the way their club is being run it would be the equivalent of putting a hole in a small boat in a hurricane.

The rest of them seem more upset with the TV appearance of Wael of Fortune last night. Most complaining that they have gone from promises of a new ground to being told they should be thankful to the board for keeping the club afloat.

It seems more and more are seeing the emperor's new clothes for what they are.

Was it who wants to be a millionaire? because he seems to need a bit of cash.

10 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Are they really at the point where they have to write off all their assets? 

1848487991_Screenshot2021-10-05163454.thumb.JPG.27e3152c2591de4ad6ea8f4fc2ee5645.JPG

We all know the Gash are total ****. However, despite this I really don't think they will go down (I know people will be waiting for a punchline).

I obviously do want them to go down and even going out of business would be hilarious. I think this is too much to expect though, so them bouncing around the bottom 5 of the basement and serving up more laughs will do me. There must be so many more gifts coming our way so strap yourselves in, sit back and enjoy.

22 minutes ago, supercidered said:

We all know the Gash are total ****. However, despite this I really don't think they will go down (I know people will be waiting for a punchline).

I do agree with you.

However after starting the season as favourites with nearly every bookie combined with most of their gormless fans (and gormless manager) confidently predicting an instant return to L1 then IF they don’t get promoted that’ll be nearly as funny. 

Almost 21 years for anybody who’s interested...key of the door, look at the Gap, all grown up and ready to piss off out into the big wide World.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan