IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 28/10/2021 at 21:24, Monkeh said:

I would like to apologise is the very definition of an apology 

Yes, but “I would like to apologise IF” puts a condition on it. So, technically an apology, but one with conditions and clearly only made after the world called him a scumbag has quite a low Remorse Quotient (ooh, I may have invented a new metric (RQ)). 

36 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

New stadium talk seems to be the order of the day over there today.

That might just be after their visit to Harrogate and they've seen what could be achieved with a little bit of vision and investment in improvements at the Mem...! 

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

25 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

That might just be after their visit to Harrogate and they've seen what could be achieved with a little bit of vision and investment in improvements at the Mem...! 

Something to do with a rumoured sale agreement for the fruit Market site.

The fact they haven't got a pot to piss in seems to be irrelevant. ? 

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Yeah it appears to be one of those someone who`s auntie is a hairdresser and cuts the hair of one of the ball boys` mum told me type stories (with the obligatory `I met Wally at the services on the way to Colchester and he told me...............` bits chucked in)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

They wouldn't need that much money to move their tents from Horfield, to St. Phillips. 

26 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

They wouldn't need that much money to move their tents from Horfield, to St. Phillips. 

one of their pikey vans with a small trailer should do it, fruit market already has tarmac they can save so no great loss there,only thing that might need renewal is the grotty for santa,must be rotted right out by now

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

The land that The Mem is on would be worth a tidy sum if sold for housing, as property is expensive in that part of Bristol plus I can think of one well connected person who would like to help them if at all possible..

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

It all seems to have been prompted by Jailbird Joey say that things were improving "on and off the pitch", talk about making something out of nothing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

It could be true as a postman colleague of mine who delivers to the fruit market was told by an employee there last week that a deal had been agreed.

1 hour ago, bemmyredjeff said:

It could be true as a postman colleague of mine who delivers to the fruit market was told by an employee there last week that a deal had been agreed.

Going by their site, that's the most concrete evidence so far Jeff. 

Might be naff all to do with them due to the 'regeneration' project in that area but any straw is worth clutching eh! 

20 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Quite amusing that they are now the ones who have a decent run on the road but cannot win at home (Lost at least their last two). 

Lightweights! 

1 hour ago, bemmyredjeff said:

Presumably said employee is not a Gashead receiving his wisdom from their forum or the Chairman at a Service Station. 

16 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Signs you support a tinpot club.

1) Beat Harrogate 1-0 and it’s a....

C8E4C375-1AE1-4484-86B1-F661C7AE94F8.jpeg

Yeah, Harrogate are massively upset that they lost their cup final. 

Still, I'm sure they told the Gasheads how loved they are and that they will now be Harrogate's '2nd team' from now on. 

As long as they agree to hate 'da shit' I'm sure they will get another chance at their second cup final of the season when they visit the Horfield Nou Camp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1