IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, YellowBird said:

Oxford fan here, i was at the game yesterday, and seriously, after looking at those idiots in blue and white, a few things to point out 1) yes we have a three sided ground (and yes myself and my husband are embarrassed about)

2) although you guys on here don't read our local newspaper (because you wouldn't) we are now looking at a new ground 3) i have been to the toilet , sorry Rovers ground (call that a ground) a few times, and 'they' have the nerve to rip ours apart, but the last thing that really made a few people very angry, is singing songs about Matty Taylor dying, i never used to take rivalry in other Towns/Cities, as been an Oxford fan, 'our' friends down the A420 or up the road in Reading (we don't look at Wycombe), but now, Rovers took it too far, sure, shout abuse, but people (Matty) singing about dying, no, there is no need for that in football, WHOEVER YOU SUPPORT.

Sorry, i know this is a little OTT, but sometimes reading your comments on here, do make me laugh.

Thank you for reading this....

@YellowBird you must be mistaken. Rovers fans are admired the world over. And by idiots in blue and white you must mean idiots in a kit so unique it makes you prowed. I hope that your new ground has a tent I'll come and visit (I live in Kidlington so it's an easy trip).

Edited by CiderJar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, YellowBird said:

Oxford fan here, i was at the game yesterday, and seriously, after looking at those idiots in blue and white, a few things to point out 1) yes we have a three sided ground (and yes myself and my husband are embarrassed about)

2) although you guys on here don't read our local newspaper (because you wouldn't) we are now looking at a new ground 3) i have been to the toilet , sorry Rovers ground (call that a ground) a few times, and 'they' have the nerve to rip ours apart, but the last thing that really made a few people very angry, is singing songs about Matty Taylor dying, i never used to take rivalry in other Towns/Cities, as been an Oxford fan, 'our' friends down the A420 or up the road in Reading (we don't look at Wycombe), but now, Rovers took it too far, sure, shout abuse, but people (Matty) singing about dying, no, there is no need for that in football, WHOEVER YOU SUPPORT.

Sorry, i know this is a little OTT, but sometimes reading your comments on here, do make me laugh.

That’s because they are pond life. And they are the most delusional fan base in football. They honestly think they are loved all over England. When in reality nobody gives two shits about there Mickey Mouse outfit . Horrible little club 

Edited by Red Army 75
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2

2 hours ago, YellowBird said:

They are the least self aware fans around. Criticise other grounds that they can only dream of having. Slag off attendances when they barely get 6k for a League game. I was told they couldn't sell their allotment of tickets for Saturday, even though they boast about how well they travel. Chatting to some Coventry fans Saturday, interesting that they were not fond of the squatters either, even though the blue few think they are loved World wide. 
Seeing as some of theirs thought it fitting having photos of gas flags at Auschwitz , I'm not surprised at the depths they go. Over the years, all fans have sung horrendous songs, they just haven't moved with the times it seems.