Jump to content
IGNORED

Basement Rovers dustbin thread


42nite

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, WRERE said:

New 5 year deal for the dog shagger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40366579

Good signing for them. I assume that this means Wally is going to give him some pocket money so that he can get a few players.

Either that, or they fear he is about to get snapped up by someone else and they want to make sure they are well compensated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Good signing for them. I assume that this means Wally is going to give him some pocket money so that he can get a few players.

Either that, or they fear he is about to get snapped up by someone else and they want to make sure they are well compensated.

Interesting that he only signed a new three year deal last summer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Good signing for them. I assume that this means Wally is going to give him some pocket money so that he can get a few players.

Either that, or they fear he is about to get snapped up by someone else and they want to make sure they are well compensated.

You mean some huge number... Say 300k 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Good signing for them. I assume that this means Wally is going to give him some pocket money so that he can get a few players.

Either that, or they fear he is about to get snapped up by someone else and they want to make sure they are well compensated.

I'm pretty damn sure it will be the latter and fair play to him really for ensuring his current gaseous mates get something for him, even if it is small change for his future club.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I wonder if the bloke who had the t-shirts printed has started a pre*-season sale?

 

*similar to a mid-season sale, only more football related.

The sag who posted the picture on twitter got all defensive when I started laughing at it and calling them tinpot saying they weren't official . Then trying to twist it saying we had t shirts made when coppell came in as manager ( can't remember that) 

i had to point out about their wembly t shirts years ago to which he got all pissy again and disappeared 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

The sag who posted the picture on twitter got all defensive when I started laughing at it and calling them tinpot saying they weren't official . Then trying to twist it saying we had t shirts made when coppell came in as manager ( can't remember that) 

i had to point out about their wembly t shirts years ago to which he got all pissy again and disappeared 

We didn't make coppell shirts the club did

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

The sag who posted the picture on twitter got all defensive when I started laughing at it and calling them tinpot saying they weren't official . Then trying to twist it saying we had t shirts made when coppell came in as manager ( can't remember that) 

i had to point out about their wembly t shirts years ago to which he got all pissy again and disappeared 

Did he get shirty?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Today it has been announced that Darrell Clarke has been given a five year contract.

Rovers supporters are ecstatic as they once again fall into the trap of only seeing what they want to see.

The UWE must be going ahead they say instead of considering this might be an intricate ploy to cover up what is happening behind the scenes as the AJIB share price continues to fall and the owners desperately try to extricate themselves from the mess they are in. 

What has not been announced is that Dwane Sports Ltd registered a charge against the Memorial Stadium on 31st May 2017.

Why did they do that ?

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

 

Today it has been announced that Darrell Clarke has been given a five year contract.

Rovers supporters are ecstatic as they once again fall into the trap of only seeing what they want to see.

The UWE must be going ahead they say instead of considering this might be an intricate ploy to cover up what is happening behind the scenes as the AJIB share price continues to fall and the owners desperately try to extricate themselves from the mess they are in. 

What has not been announced is that Dwane Sports Ltd registered a charge against the Memorial Stadium on 31st May 2017.

Why did they do that ?

 

The plot thickens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

 

Today it has been announced that Darrell Clarke has been given a five year contract.

Rovers supporters are ecstatic as they once again fall into the trap of only seeing what they want to see.

The UWE must be going ahead they say instead of considering this might be an intricate ploy to cover up what is happening behind the scenes as the AJIB share price continues to fall and the owners desperately try to extricate themselves from the mess they are in. 

What has not been announced is that Dwane Sports Ltd registered a charge against the Memorial Stadium on 31st May 2017.

Why did they do that ?

 

I'm not the best when it comes to legalities. What does it mean. registering a charge ? Is it for monies owed ? :help:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I'm not the best when it comes to legalities. What does it mean. registering a charge ? Is it for monies owed ? :help:

It's security against a debt. Your mortgage lender will have a charge on your house, so if you default on the mortgage or become insolvent, the charge holder can take possession of the property and sell it to recover the money owed.

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

What has not been announced is that Dwane Sports Ltd registered a charge against the Memorial Stadium on 31st May 2017.

Why did they do that ?

 

Because you're paranoid. Relax, what can possibly go wrong?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bert tann said:

 

Today it has been announced that Darrell Clarke has been given a five year contract.

Rovers supporters are ecstatic as they once again fall into the trap of only seeing what they want to see.

The UWE must be going ahead they say instead of considering this might be an intricate ploy to cover up what is happening behind the scenes as the AJIB share price continues to fall and the owners desperately try to extricate themselves from the mess they are in. 

What has not been announced is that Dwane Sports Ltd registered a charge against the Memorial Stadium on 31st May 2017.

Why did they do that ?

 

Also according to my wife ( a paralegal specialising in Company law) they are in breach of the new HMRC law which came into force in April 2016, which insists that any company operating in the UK must declare who the person(s) with significant control are. They are yet to do this. What are they hiding?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Also according to my wife ( a paralegal specialising in Company law) they are in breach of the new HMRC law which came into force in April 2016, which insists that any company operating in the UK must declare who the person(s) with significant control are. They are yet to do this. What are they hiding?

I can only imagine the person(s) who have significant control of them would rather be in breach of HRMC law than being publicly associated with that rabble. 

Edited by Betty Swallocks
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread
  • The title was changed to Basement Rovers dustbin thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...