IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, kevthered said:

The grapes are extra sour tonight on slagchat.....I had to pop over for the giggle and they didn't disapoint. Someone mentions our new signing and was asking for thoughts and the next poster says who cares and the next says i do and the bitterness continues....Quite amusing 

According to them it`s all been funded by tax evasion and SL wouldn`t be out of place as Blatter`s right hand man!

Bitter not?

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

According to them it`s all been funded by tax evasion and SL wouldn`t be out of place as Blatter`s right hand man!

Bitter not?

You got to laugh at them so deluded..However some are saying that's the going rate and questioning how they would manage Mr Pantsdown LMFAO where did that come from ?

• Like 1

Just looked on sagchat, Wow they are Bitter! the few half sensible posts drowned out by bile and vitriol. Thought they were coming for us? oh well hope Ellis Harrison has a season just as sucessful as the one just gone. :liar:

On 2017-6-26 at 00:50, Ska Junkie said:

Windass gave it the 'do you know who I am' in Chasers and got a slap, fact. Gas friends were there and saw it.

He also gave it the 'cave man' outside and took a bit of a kicking. Yes, it was the night that he was guest speaker at a crappy r**ers event in the old Kingswood legion.

In a 2 club City, you don't shout your mouth off, end of.

The guy's a tool, period! 

I'm really struggling here....who is the 'other' club? Is it Manor Farm?

• Like 2

Looks like we've got another mob coming for us!

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gloucester-city-target-football-league-143064

Gloucester City have made two major additions to their board of directors with the bold aim of becoming “the best club in the South West”.

Edited by Wanderingred

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gloucester-city-target-football-league-143064

Gloucester City have made two major additions to their board of directors with the bold aim of becoming “the best club in the South West”.

Oh dear.......not even the best team in Gloucester.

14 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Hopefully some proper competition at last.

7 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Did someone mention top deck?

fans1.jpg

How ******* embarrassing! There's no one there :laugh: That WAG must be thinking she's arrived in life.

I'd have called in sick instead of spending 2 hrs on the bellend bus. It's not all bad though, at least it's not raining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

I assume the stadium they are trying to deliver will be a big one (30K+) for the 'best club in the South West'?

No, it's 4,000.

Erm. 

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Competition for FGR's new ground then? Probably worried about their encroachment on the area.

Jealousy is not a good trait is it PSR?

What a ridiculous statement by Gloucester City. By all means aim for where FGR have reached but 'best in the West'? :facepalm: Laughable statement.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Bitter not?

Yet the company owned by Wael's family, Dwane Sports, which holds 92% of Bristol Rovers' shares, is registered in Jersey - they haven't got a clue...

Guernsey  = tax evasion (supposedly)

Jersey = ????

By their own definition, their new carpets, curtains and canopy over the hospitality entrance are all funded by 'tax evasion'

#GasLogic

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yet the company owned by Wael's family, Dwane Sports, which holds 92% of Bristol Rovers' shares, is registered in Jersey - they haven't got a clue...

Jersey = ????

By their own definition, their new carpets, curtains and canopy over the hospitality entrance are all funded by 'tax evasion'

#GasLogic

I have never worried about Lansdown and his Tax. if he wants to limit his time in the UK that's up to him

However as far as I am aware WAQ and the family aren't UK citizens or residents and 1883Ltd still pays all it's tax owing just as Bristol Sport does

Edited by Hello
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Jersey = ????

#GasLogic

I would imagine that SL paid more in tax in this country until his move to Guernsey than most of the gas season ticket holders put together.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Jealousy is not a good trait is it PSR?

What a ridiculous statement by Gloucester City. By all means aim for where FGR have reached but 'best in the West'? :facepalm: Laughable statement.

Gloucester City may as well forget it. Unlike Bristol that really IS a rugby town and what football fans there are are plastics.

5 hours ago, Sniper said:

How ******* embarrassing! There's no one there :laugh: That WAG must be thinking she's arrived in life.

I'd have called in sick instead of spending 2 hrs on the bellend bus. It's not all bad though, at least it's not raining.

Parades are usually pretty empty when they're on route to their first destination.