IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

I'm pretty sure ours was never that empty

This was the bus leaving Ashton Gate at the start of our open top bus tour. Not really a surprise to see our fans making the effort as per usual but then we always do show up in larger numbers.

IMG_4627.JPG

IMG_4628.JPG

Looking at their picture after the leaving the Mem you'd think Filton Avenue was deep in enemy territory. :blink:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

2 hours ago, bert tann said:

One of the main benefits of using an offshore company with nominee shareholders to own a UK asset on your behalf is that if you wish to dispose of that asset you simply sell the offshore company and nobody is any the wiser. 

Bert - I hope you realise that you are on the gas forum hit list because of your insightful comments.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I was out in Kingswood that day (I live there) in my City top and there was no one around other than the usual lot shopping. Touching up women who were out with their children, attacking horses and pleasuring dogs.

Corrected for you. 

22 hours ago, SimonR said:

Just looked on sagchat, Wow they are Bitter! the few half sensible posts drowned out by bile and vitriol.

There was one post starting "City fan here in peace" and some of their regulars were demanding the post removed as it's from a City fan.

1 hour ago, BS15_RED said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/9693/overwhelming-demand-season-tickets?page=3

Sold a whopping 5,500 season tickets, they're coming for us!

Apparently they offer a 'locked out' season ticket for £12.50 - that allows you to stand in the car park at every home game complaining that you couldn't get in because they sell out every game, but it also allows you a free half of lime and lemonade in The Welly and a dubious burger from the van down the road....so everyone's a winner!

• Like 4