IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, when their official club twitter account tweeted a photo of the new canopy over their hospitality entrance, well I was so green with envy I looked like Kermit....how can we compete with that...?!

This would make me positively envious beyond words.....

2016-Best-Design-Aluminum-Outdoor-Winter-Canopy.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

@Bar BS3 friends that support Prem / Championship clubs I know often speak about having an away season ticket

I assume ours is part of the "plus" side of ours?

I know they exist in the prem, in some form. 

I guess not enough away followings are sell outs to warrant it in the Championship. 

• Admin
Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Sales would also have to be capped at the smallest away capacity (which I guess would be Burton).

@Bristol Rob - No it is done on the number of points you have

EG You get for going somewhere midweek, 5 on a weekend - sales then start with the highest bracket and decrease points until sold

Henbury "Scab" Gas Avatar
Now i’m not one for being negative about my football club.... but i sat down last night and had a good think about our current situation ( i know, i know not a good thing to do !). I see it like this

UWE is a ongoing situation which nobody has a clue what is going on. Planning is about to terminate in Jan 2018 and to date nothing is happening with South Glos. Very Little Information coming out of the club...

Training ground – we have a £30,000 fence which is not fit for purpose which we still have not paid for it yet. Plans still not on South Glos planning portal. Again very little coming out of the club...

DC – Nice new contract for 5 years, but as we all know. If DC wants out he will go or if we sack him he gets 12 months pay.

Transfers – Very little movement again and very little info coming out of the club. When was the last time DC gave a media interview ? 

Now i know this all sounds a little doom and gloom but i thinks its all down to communication and we have had very little of that recently.

Come on Wael, we don’t want the whole pie just some crumbs to keep us going !

The silence is deafening!!!

I think in the last SH interview he said there would be pre-planning discussions with SGC before the full planning application is made for The Colony. I can't envisage plans being submitted much before the Autumn at the earliest and then how many months after that for full approval? It does seem like a very slow tedious process since they bought the land and put the fence around it. Even June next year is looking optimistic to me for the Training Ground to be functional. 

The charge (guarantee) against the Mem must be getting fairly close to the buffers - frankly I'm a little bit twitchy about the whole situation.

UWE planing ends August

Wael unable to get finance or backers willing to invest

lone against the mem stacking up each week 

not looking to good is it 

• Like 3

If I were them I would be most worried about the lack of movement on the training ground. (No pun intended :whistle:

The basic facilities could have been in place and ready to go in a few months. As a starter, all they'd need is a grass pitch, maybe an astro pitch, somewhere to park and somewhere to get showered and changed. That could have all been done with temporary porta-cabins in fairly short order and without too many planning headaches. 

They could then take a bit longer to expand and develop a more permanent facility.

If they can't get a fairly straightforward build off the ground it doesn't bode well for their longer term plans.

Edited by Midlands Robin

9 hours ago, Coombsy said:
Now i’m not one for being negative about my football club.... but i sat down last night and had a good think about our current situation ( i know, i know not a good thing to do !). I see it like this

UWE is a ongoing situation which nobody has a clue what is going on. Planning is about to terminate in Jan 2018 and to date nothing is happening with South Glos. Very Little Information coming out of the club...

Training ground – we have a £30,000 fence which is not fit for purpose which we still have not paid for it yet. Plans still not on South Glos planning portal. Again very little coming out of the club...

DC – Nice new contract for 5 years, but as we all know. If DC wants out he will go or if we sack him he gets 12 months pay.

Transfers – Very little movement again and very little info coming out of the club. When was the last time DC gave a media interview ? 

Now i know this all sounds a little doom and gloom but i thinks its all down to communication and we have had very little of that recently.

I think in the last SH interview he said there would be pre-planning discussions with SGC before the full planning application is made for The Colony. I can't envisage plans being submitted much before the Autumn at the earliest and then how many months after that for full approval? It does seem like a very slow tedious process since they bought the land and put the fence around it. Even June next year is looking optimistic to me for the Training Ground to be functional. 

The charge (guarantee) against the Mem must be getting fairly close to the buffers - frankly I'm a little bit twitchy about the whole situation.

UWE planing ends August

what happens if they don't start building by august does the planning run out ?

22 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

If I were them I would be most worried about the lack of movement on the training ground. (No pun intended :whistle:

The basic facilities could have been in place and ready to go in a few months. As a starter, all they'd need is a grass pitch, maybe an astro pitch, somewhere to park and somewhere to get showered and changed. That could have all been done with temporary porta-cabins in fairly short order and without too many planning headaches. 

They could then take a bit longer to expand and develop a more permanent facility.

If they can't get a fairly straightforward build off the ground it doesn't bode well for their longer term plans.

our training facilites took 6 - 8 months to build, although we had better then them before we moved in,

Hamer is in it for a land grab I've said this from the start, the "billionaire" Weal won't be there in the next 5 years he would of sold by then, prob just after the mem has been repossessed or sold from under them this is eastville all over again

and yes you thick ***** i know you are reading this, I am not a jealous shithead, I am generally concerned for your club, the fact you are too bitter about us and too thick to question whats going in means you deserve everything that is coming,

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Coombsy said:

UWE planing ends August

How many posts before he was accused of being a gurt dirty ted and banned?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

What, like the 400% return on JK?

Don't start bringing facts and logic into a conversation on THIS thread, unless it's gAss logic .

I know there is a fair bit of crap spouted on here, and I ignore most of that, but I can't stay on that site for any length of time. 
It is delusion central. 

• Like 1