IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

They've got two away friendly games simultaneously. Thousands will be locked out at both games, obviously!

I thought they didn't have enough players for 1 team, let alone 2! 

I wonder which fixture will be a bunch of 3rd rate players with limited talent, who aren't really good enough for their first team, and which one they'll send the reserves too..?!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Absolutely.  One theory though could be that he is playing hard ball to get the best deal for BRFC and when it comes to it (ie planning permission expiring) he will eventually cough up. 

If he doesn't then questions have to be asked about how committed he is to any sort of spending at Rovers. If he simply wants to balance the books then you might as well have any old person in charge 

It has been put to me that a major sub contractor and supplier for the MoD are interested in the land plus some of the mothballed HP site. Wael could be playing a dangerous game.

Edited by Dynamite Red

On 07/07/2017 at 17:54, Cotham Brow Red said:

Please tell me this is a pi$$take?

They are seriously selling Gnomes?. Jesus H.W. Christ

Head of marketing at Sag HQ doing a belting job:facepalm:

We do (or at the very least did) too.... There's a market for most things nowadays.

Only the gas could cock publishing their fixtures up! :P

The dates you need to plan your Saturdays and book in your away days with the Gas Army.

19897078_6072377254932_42537256327493713
The Gas will begin their second season in the Sky Bet League One in exactly one month, when they pay a visit to Charlton Athletic on the 5th August. The escalatory form of Bristol Rovers in recent seasons has been pretty extraordinary. Between…
365BRISTOL.COM

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Only the gas could cock publishing their fixtures up! :P

The dates you need to plan your Saturdays and book in your away days with the Gas Army.

19897078_6072377254932_42537256327493713
The Gas will begin their second season in the Sky Bet League One in exactly one month, when they pay a visit to Charlton Athletic on the 5th August. The escalatory form of Bristol Rovers in recent seasons has been pretty extraordinary. Between…
365BRISTOL.COM

They really do not help themselves do they :facepalm:

A warning to the little 17 year old cunx in FB09 VWF who were cruising around BS30 tonight looking for the odd gashead  to pick off shouting 'CSF'. There was a 40 year man behind said gashead who would happily educate you about the CSF as you have no idea what it is / was.

I'm no hoolie but you were an embarrassment!

Grow the **** up! You're a disgrace to my club.

• Like 18

13 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

A warning to the little 17 year old Idiots in FB09 VWF who were cruising around BS30 tonight looking for the odd gashead  to pick off shouting 'CSF'. There was a 40 year man behind said gashead who would happily educate you about the CSF as you have no idea what it is / was.

Well said

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

A warning to the little 17 year old Idiots in FB09 VWF who were cruising around BS30 tonight looking for the odd gashead  to pick off shouting 'CSF'. There was a 40 year man behind said gashead who would happily educate you about the CSF as you have no idea what it is / was.

Unfortunately we all have 'em - although very much in the minority, they've usually got the loudest mouths. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

wheres bs30 ?